Halo 3: ODST...Anybody Gettin' It?

H2 was the best out of all of them....h3 just disappointed me..it looked good and the graphics where sick but the online play for me was just wack, im waitingfor L4D2 and Modern warfare 2

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

I disagree. But no doubt H2 > H3.
co-sign
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

if it wasnt for halo 2 , there would be no call of duty 4.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Right because Halo is what defines a FPS
indifferent.gif

Ever heard of Counterstrike? Battlefield?
im kinda talkin bout console gaming buddy. i dont know anybody who plays those games online, seriously. if it wasnt for halo do you think people would so readily buy cod 4?

Halo has nothing to do with COD. COD would have the same following if there never was halo. Sorry to burst your bubble but once again halo doesn't definethe FPS genre. Nobody bought COD4 thinking it would be another halo. The COD series already had made a name for themselves before COD4 and the beta is whatmade everyone buy it

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

im kinda talkin bout console gaming buddy. i dont know anybody who plays those games online, seriously. if it wasnt for halo do you think people would so readily buy cod 4?

Halo has nothing to do with COD. COD would have the same following if there never was halo. Sorry to burst your bubble but once again halo doesn't define the FPS genre. Nobody bought COD4 thinking it would be another halo. The COD series already had made a name for themselves before COD4 and the beta is what made everyone buy it

i dont know bout that one.. cod4 was the first one that was actually good imo

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Halo has nothing to do with COD. COD would have the same following if there never was halo. Sorry to burst your bubble but once again halo doesn't define the FPS genre. Nobody bought COD4 thinking it would be another halo. The COD series already had made a name for themselves before COD4 and the beta is what made everyone buy it

i dont know bout that one.. cod4 was the first one that was actually good imo
cod 3 was a joke

This games whack for me
smh.gif
the campaign is alright I don't think its worth the $50 the firefight seems fun but we obviously couldn't go online with itso we kept dieing with only 2 people there's nothing more than that
indifferent.gif
well the maps I guess but I don't even play halo 3 anymore

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I hate both COD and halo and still know you're completely wrong

This game's campaign took less than 5 hours to beat on heroic or w/e its called...:smh:What happened to the 10+hours of gameplay?

Dudes talking about console games as if SOCOM wasnt the first ever online shooter for a console.

AND, how are dudes saying COD4 was the first good game in the Call of duty franchise? Just because they dumbed it down so the casual gamer could think he isawesome at the game doesnt mean it was good or even the best FPS.

COD 2 > COD4.

Back
Top Bottom