Halo 3: ODST...Anybody Gettin' It?

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

nah, halo 2 turned me off, actually.

og halo? i was a monstar.....

winning campus tourny's, getting 130 kills in 3 flag (20 mins) capture the flag matches....

it's just not the same anymore.

GTA IV is the bee's knees
Uhhhhhh.. No... Its not
laugh.gif

team deathmatch
bohan
powerful
reticle health off
respawn near, one second

that's crack, sir....

i really don't care if you disagree.....
laugh.gif

lemme know when you're dodging traffic, snipers and rockets while popping a gang of 4 dudes up out of a car on COD or KILLZONE or whatever...

laugh.gif

that euphoria engine is sick....graphics are
grin.gif
, but the game is deep.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

nah, halo 2 turned me off, actually.

og halo? i was a monstar.....

winning campus tourny's, getting 130 kills in 3 flag (20 mins) capture the flag matches....

it's just not the same anymore.

GTA IV is the bee's knees
Uhhhhhh.. No... Its not
laugh.gif

team deathmatch
bohan
powerful
reticle health off
respawn near, one second

that's crack, sir....

i really don't care if you disagree.....
laugh.gif

lemme know when you're dodging traffic, snipers and rockets while popping a gang of 4 dudes up out of a car on COD or KILLZONE or whatever...

laugh.gif

that euphoria engine is sick....graphics are
grin.gif
, but the game is deep.
You got your opinion and I got mine.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Naaaah mayne!!! Too busy playin Halo Wars not and MW2 is gettin the rest of my spare time come Nov.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

i can never get bored of Halo 3 team slayer.... i could play for hours....so much fun...
first person I ever heard say that
eek.gif

Halo 3 just gets to boring after an hour or so of playing
ohwell.gif
, halo 2 onthe other hand, could play for 24 hours and still wanna keep playing
tired.gif

h3 blows and im done with it basically.
%%#@ bungie

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I'm too lazy to post up pics and vids, so just go to youtube and search it up.

But on topic, is anybody getting it? Has Halo 3 turned you off from the franchise? Tell me what's good.
I dont think I'll ever understand the hate towards Halo 3
Me neither.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

lol with COD MW2 coming out......nope,

thats the ONLY game i need and would spend full price on
the only thing that would stop me from gettin Modern Warfare to is a death in the family... or a nuclear missile dropped right at gamestop...

otherwise... consider Modern Warfare 2 copppped to the fullest of drop date...

lol... j/p... but seriously though... i'm coppin Modern Warfare instead of ODST...

cats be online wit the modded controllers... ugh... its just a game mayne...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

But on topic, is anybody getting it? Has Halo 3 turned you off from the franchise? Tell me what's good.
Me neither.
Did either of yall play h2? If so, like most fans would agree it was just the greatest multilayer game ever made, it was the most competitive gameout and basically changed online gaming and opened so many opportunitys (such as mlg). When h3 came out everyone was expecting a hardcore crazier game withinsane graphics, but what did the og fans get? A watered down version of h2 where you run slow, switch guns slow, have to wait like 5 seconds after switchingto shoot, beatdown slow, and have a battle rifle that doesnt register $+@$
mad.gif
, not to mention you have to lead it
indifferent.gif
and it spreads likea motherf'...

Bungie did this to easy the game up to appeal to the more people and make em think they are actually good and keep playing. I cant go into an mlg game withouteveryone screaming callouts like there at some championship game
smh.gif
in h2 it was every man for themselves and none of that bs.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Me neither.
Did either of yall play h2? If so, like most fans would agree it was just the greatest multilayer game ever made, it was the most competitive game out and basically changed online gaming and opened so many opportunitys (such as mlg). When h3 came out everyone was expecting a hardcore crazier game with insane graphics, but what did the og fans get? A watered down version of h2 where you run slow, switch guns slow, have to wait like 5 seconds after switching to shoot, beatdown slow, and have a battle rifle that doesnt register $+@$
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
and it spreads like a motherf'...

Bungie did this to easy the game up to appeal to the more people and make em think they are actually good and keep playing. I cant go into an mlg game without everyone screaming callouts like there at some championship game
smh.gif
I feel the EXACTLY same way. H2 was the first live game I ever played and I played the game for about 3-4 years. Even after I got a 360 I stillplayed it. The game was #1 for the most played game online when it first came out and it stayed like that until H3 came out..which was like two years after the360 came out. The game was amazing and definitely a breakthrough. H3 is mad boring, and lame.

Me neither.
Did either of yall play h2? If so, like most fans would agree it was just the greatest multilayer game ever made, it was the most competitive game out and basically changed online gaming and opened so many opportunitys (such as mlg). When h3 came out everyone was expecting a hardcore crazier game with insane graphics, but what did the og fans get? A watered down version of h2 where you run slow, switch guns slow, have to wait like 5 seconds after switching to shoot, beatdown slow, and have a battle rifle that doesnt register $+@$
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
and it spreads like a motherf'...

Bungie did this to easy the game up to appeal to the more people and make em think they are actually good and keep playing. I cant go into an mlg game without everyone screaming callouts like there at some championship game
smh.gif

Did you ever play H2? The game was loaded with cheaters all over the place. In halo 3 I don't have to worry much about modded controllers, Aimbots, andflying ghosts that shoot rapid-fire tank shells.

And lysolflow: Modded controllers are used much morein COD for the fact that Activison doesn't give a *%!!. Get your facts straight, moron.

EDIT- Keven quit being an MLG fanboy. And if a shot from your BR doesn't register then most likely it's because you didn't pull host. Get a betterconnection.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

i can never get bored of Halo 3 team slayer.... i could play for hours....so much fun...
Agreed.

Me neither.
Did either of yall play h2? If so, like most fans would agree it was just the greatest multilayer game ever made, it was the most competitive game out and basically changed online gaming and opened so many opportunitys (such as mlg). When h3 came out everyone was expecting a hardcore crazier game with insane graphics, but what did the og fans get? [color= rgb(204, 102, 0)]A watered down version of h2 where you run slow, switch guns slow, have to wait like 5 seconds after switching to shoot, beatdown slow, and have a battle rifle that doesnt register $+@$[/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(204, 102, 0)], not to mention you have to lead it[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(204, 102, 0)]and it spreads like a motherf'...[/color]

smh.gif
Soooo true. H3 blows.
%%#@ bungie
Pretty much.

^^^^

the only difference between madden and halo is madden on the PS2 was perfect... like... seriously perfect....
vision was a beast, gameplay was solid, and games against friends and online didn't vary much...

on the ps3, however, they completely revamped the game... buttons, gameplay, visual... its like its not even madden anymore... and online sucks on the ps3.

h2 and h3 isnt all that much different, and xbox live makes them all run smooth and good...

my friend probably will, so i'll check it out.
but yeah Halo 3 turned me off of Halo series, i never really was a huge fan though

Halo OG will always take the crown

bungie needs to re-release a 360 verison but keep EVERYTHING the same and CHANGE NOTHING just make the graphics better

the only thing HALO OG was missing was the Online play and me and my cuzins still found a way to play it online without modding

Back
Top Bottom