Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

Halo 4 is better than halo reach around but much worse than halo 3 and not even comparable to the supreme greatness of halo 1-2

The halo 4 community is also garbage which is really a deal breaker. All games are one sided and nobody cares about winning or losing. It's like playing team training ALL the time.

Last edited:
Halo 4 is better than halo reach around but much worse than halo 3 and not even comparable to the supreme greatness of halo 1-2

The halo 4 community is also garbage which is really a deal breaker. All games are one sided and nobody cares about winning or losing. It's like playing team training ALL the time.
How could I forget about this. No party restrictions in like 90% of the playlists :lol: :lol:, searching alone is basically asking to lose. So dumb :smh:

They'll never be able to duplicate the greatness that was Halo 2.
I'm an outlier but I liked H3 the most.

How can you say it bombed. It sold a ridiculous amount of copies and IMO opinion was a pretty fun game. The longevity wasn't there like in 3 or reach but if you consider it a bomb, then most games that come out bomb
it wasn't a statement as much as it was a question lol
but even then, in comparison to the other halo games, you can make the argument that this was the worst one

with that being said, i too did enjoy playing reach, but maybe it was because there weren't many other options out there. like antidope pointed out, it was the little things that made the game a pain in the *** to play at times, but i guess i got used to it over time. it def feels faster than h3, but h3 is still the goat. though you can make the case for h2 as well.

Tried to play Halo Reach, couldnt deal with more than 4 games of it, started playing Halo 3 and got cheated in my third game
laugh.gif
. Still way more fun though.

@Colombia  Acardia Vixit is still playing 
laugh.gif
Dudes got 14k Slayer EXP now.

Last edited:
My homeboy came over today and wanted to play, i watched him play a few matches online....this game is crap.

Tried to play Halo Reach, couldnt deal with more than 4 games of it, started playing Halo 3 and got cheated in my third game:lol: . Still way more fun though.

@Colombia
 Acardia Vixit is still playing :lol: Dudes got 14k Slayer EXP now.
Wow lmao
I've played a few TS games lately and saw some familiar names. Arcadia has more slayer exp than my overall exp though :lol:
The tryhard OG gamertags are still running rampant too. Some of these words they invent are just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom