Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I think that's the most enjoyable campaign of Halo I've played. Better than Combat Evolved.

I personally though the OG Halo's campaign was >>>>>> way better then this. I'll have to replay it but I loved the levels Halo. Maybe its because I haven't played this on legendary, but I remember playing the OG Halo on Legendary co-op and it taking days to beat a level...
roll.gif
And IGN ranked the OG as the easiest....

I personally liked the campaign in Halo 3... but thats just me.

Surprised this is only 11 pages long. Its a LOT of fun, I wouldn't say better than COD, but its a LOT of fun.

Halo 3> Reach...No more 4 shot
frown.gif
also the BR was better than the DMR imo and the maps on reach are garbage, heard they were adding The Pitt tho so we'll see

frown.gif
also the BR was better than the DMR imo and the maps on reach are garbage, heard they were adding The Pitt tho so we'll see

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

Yea, battle rifle over the dmr any day. Playing swat is when i feel this the most, you can still do serious damage with the dmr but its nothing like that battle rifle feel. Especially since the BR pretty much grew to be the staple gun for the halo series.

Its kind of equivalent to epic removing the og shotgun from gears of war 3 and only leaving the double barrel. Id be dissapoint.

Reach is still a really fun game. Enjoying it a lot.

Yea, battle rifle over the dmr any day. Playing swat is when i feel this the most, you can still do serious damage with the dmr but its nothing like that battle rifle feel. Especially since the BR pretty much grew to be the staple gun for the halo series.

Its kind of equivalent to epic removing the og shotgun from gears of war 3 and only leaving the double barrel. Id be dissapoint.

Reach is still a really fun game. Enjoying it a lot.

so hows the story line not much of a online player either
so im more into the story line and general play loved first halo havent played since then
cause xbox broke but im sure this game will bring me back to the console

so hows the story line not much of a online player either
so im more into the story line and general play loved first halo havent played since then
cause xbox broke but im sure this game will bring me back to the console

Can someone explain to me the rhythm of shooting the DMR? You supposed to wait till the reticule goes back to normal or what?

Can someone explain to me the rhythm of shooting the DMR? You supposed to wait till the reticule goes back to normal or what?

I don't. I just keep it on their head the whole time and keep firing, if you wait you'll probably end up dead.

I tried Invasion for the first time last night, and I don't understand it at all.

I don't. I just keep it on their head the whole time and keep firing, if you wait you'll probably end up dead.

I tried Invasion for the first time last night, and I don't understand it at all.

DMR is random and i hate it, sure its a good gun but its ridiculous how im shooting 4 times at dudes head and he shoots me twice and im dead, makes no god damn sense.

also with the DMR i think your supposed to shoot slow, thats what i heard.

DMR is random and i hate it, sure its a good gun but its ridiculous how im shooting 4 times at dudes head and he shoots me twice and im dead, makes no god damn sense.

also with the DMR i think your supposed to shoot slow, thats what i heard.

Back
Top Bottom