Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

also with the DMR i think your supposed to shoot slow, thats what i heard.
Yea, pace your shots dont try and go all crazy...4 shots to the body, once to the head is the best way to go.
oh and try and zoom in when ever you can, it makes things a lot easier

and its not hard to kill people when you play with good players who know how to team shoot, killing people is a cinch.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

also with the DMR i think your supposed to shoot slow, thats what i heard.
Yea, pace your shots dont try and go all crazy...4 shots to the body, once to the head is the best way to go.
oh and try and zoom in when ever you can, it makes things a lot easier

and its not hard to kill people when you play with good players who know how to team shoot, killing people is a cinch.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Once you get the hang of it, the DMR is the best overall weapon in the game. Also, in case anyone has not figured it out yet, this game is about team work and the people who are still in that Master Chief mind set of me against the world are getting slaughtered in multi, firefight and campaign. Just like on a real battle field, cross fire is what you should try to set up because two guys with guns, who can set up cross fire are not two times as effective as a lone gunman but are many orders of magnitude stronger, especially when you have to defend something.

BTW, three cheers for there being no Flood in this game.

Once you get the hang of it, the DMR is the best overall weapon in the game. Also, in case anyone has not figured it out yet, this game is about team work and the people who are still in that Master Chief mind set of me against the world are getting slaughtered in multi, firefight and campaign. Just like on a real battle field, cross fire is what you should try to set up because two guys with guns, who can set up cross fire are not two times as effective as a lone gunman but are many orders of magnitude stronger, especially when you have to defend something.

BTW, three cheers for there being no Flood in this game.

Finally got some good time playing online.  Pretty fun overall.  I'm not that great but playing Team Slayer with people my skill level is fun for hours 
pimp.gif

BTB is cool but I felt like we were on the same 3 maps over and over and being stuck in Spire with the enemy controlling the Falcon and Banshee is 
mad.gif
 until I finally found the rocket launcher.

I wanna try Firefight sometime though.  Add if you're not on the MLG, ultra-competitve steez 
laugh.gif

Finally got some good time playing online.  Pretty fun overall.  I'm not that great but playing Team Slayer with people my skill level is fun for hours 
pimp.gif

BTB is cool but I felt like we were on the same 3 maps over and over and being stuck in Spire with the enemy controlling the Falcon and Banshee is 
mad.gif
 until I finally found the rocket launcher.

I wanna try Firefight sometime though.  Add if you're not on the MLG, ultra-competitve steez 
laugh.gif

the campaign was real good, loved the soundtrack bungie always delivers on that part

multiplayer is fun, I was on this high tower platform killing this dude, he knows he lost so he jumps off for the suicide, luckily I had my jetpack, jumped after him, shot him down midair and flew back up

it was epic, I was loling

the campaign was real good, loved the soundtrack bungie always delivers on that part

multiplayer is fun, I was on this high tower platform killing this dude, he knows he lost so he jumps off for the suicide, luckily I had my jetpack, jumped after him, shot him down midair and flew back up

it was epic, I was loling

finished the campaign on solo heroic last night. really enjoyed the last half of the game, and the ending was satisfying. wasn't a huge fan of the accents though.

first time playing a halo campaign solo, too. mad frustrating
laugh.gif

time for legendary co-op.

finished the campaign on solo heroic last night. really enjoyed the last half of the game, and the ending was satisfying. wasn't a huge fan of the accents though.

first time playing a halo campaign solo, too. mad frustrating
laugh.gif

time for legendary co-op.

Playing campaign on legendary solo. I can definitely say that this is THE hardest game to complete on hardest difficulty from the shooters I've played on xbox (COD4, MW2, Gears 1 & Gears 2). I die so many times on some checkpoints. Mad frustrating.

Playing campaign on legendary solo. I can definitely say that this is THE hardest game to complete on hardest difficulty from the shooters I've played on xbox (COD4, MW2, Gears 1 & Gears 2). I die so many times on some checkpoints. Mad frustrating.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

what mission are you on?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

what mission are you on?

BR > Needle Rifle > DMR > Carbine

DMR is sooo random for me. I get bodied in 3-5 shots even when I'm getting headshots too. I like the Needle Rifle better because of the needle explosion and I feel its easier to aim because the reticule doesn't blow up as big as the DMR. DMR is stronger but I'll take Needle Rifle. And yeah, I feel whoever mentioned SWAT gametype with the DMR, just doesn't feel right.

DMR is sooo random for me. I get bodied in 3-5 shots even when I'm getting headshots too. I like the Needle Rifle better because of the needle explosion and I feel its easier to aim because the reticule doesn't blow up as big as the DMR. DMR is stronger but I'll take Needle Rifle. And yeah, I feel whoever mentioned SWAT gametype with the DMR, just doesn't feel right.

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

soooo its 5 shots anywhere on the body for a kill?

4 shots to the body to take down the shields then one shot to the head for the kill. If you hit the body it takes like 2 or 3 more shots to kill Im not sure since I always aim for the head.

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

soooo its 5 shots anywhere on the body for a kill?

4 shots to the body to take down the shields then one shot to the head for the kill. If you hit the body it takes like 2 or 3 more shots to kill Im not sure since I always aim for the head.

What's wrong with SWAT and the DMR?
I was getting bodied when I played it last night, but that's because they had a gang of dudes up on top of the mountain and on top of bases. Could barely respawn

What's wrong with SWAT and the DMR?
I was getting bodied when I played it last night, but that's because they had a gang of dudes up on top of the mountain and on top of bases. Could barely respawn

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

needle rifle is by far the worst gun ever, ive used it and feels like it doesnt even do anything to my enemy.

Back
Top Bottom