Handing out VALENTINE cards to random girls, yes simpin. YALL NEED TO DO THIS ON FEB 14

Originally Posted by do work son

like i said, it only takes 1 girl to say yes or text back for this to be a success. congrats OP, im definitely using an idea similar to this on my 21st. just gonna walk up and down 6th street in ATX and tell the heauxs its my 21st and to come party with us. it just takes 1.
pimp.gif
This absolutely works.  I did this during my 21st and it absolutely works.  Actually anytime we had a party (bout once a month, threw biggg parties) and it was nice to have new girls there.  We just printed out fliers, and each of us took a stack of 20 and we handed it out to cute girls that we met/saw over the course of a week.  The best was going to get my haircut/go to the bank/Trader Joe's cuz you just needa chop it up with one of them for a few minz, toss out the yep, throwing a partay come through and give em a flier, they'll ask you can they bring their friends.  Those girls are all mad easy, especially beauty salon chicks...they love the D

Originally Posted by do work son

like i said, it only takes 1 girl to say yes or text back for this to be a success. congrats OP, im definitely using an idea similar to this on my 21st. just gonna walk up and down 6th street in ATX and tell the heauxs its my 21st and to come party with us. it just takes 1.
pimp.gif
This absolutely works.  I did this during my 21st and it absolutely works.  Actually anytime we had a party (bout once a month, threw biggg parties) and it was nice to have new girls there.  We just printed out fliers, and each of us took a stack of 20 and we handed it out to cute girls that we met/saw over the course of a week.  The best was going to get my haircut/go to the bank/Trader Joe's cuz you just needa chop it up with one of them for a few minz, toss out the yep, throwing a partay come through and give em a flier, they'll ask you can they bring their friends.  Those girls are all mad easy, especially beauty salon chicks...they love the D

Bump.  Not trying to swagger jack, but I'm gonna try something like this on Tuesday.  Thanks for the idea op
pimp.gif

Bump.  Not trying to swagger jack, but I'm gonna try something like this on Tuesday.  Thanks for the idea op
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

pimp.gif

My dude waited a whole year to try this
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

pimp.gif

My dude waited a whole year to try this
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom