Handing out VALENTINE cards to random girls, yes simpin. YALL NEED TO DO THIS ON FEB 14

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by HighMan

op this is your advice…
talk to the girl first about valentines day, make sure she dont have a man etc… talk and say something like i was gona give it to this girl, but she dont deserve it… this is for you… dont ask her for her #…

that %+@+ would work PERFECTLY...
laugh.gif

Keep us posted OP.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I think this'll work out better than you expect. It's an emotional day and there'll be emotional responses.
True and please keep in mind -- ya might get some crazies in the process.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I think this'll work out better than you expect. It's an emotional day and there'll be emotional responses.
True and please keep in mind -- ya might get some crazies in the process.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

On my way too class and like 3 girls stared me down, smiled, and then said hi. It happens on occasion but today, today was different. Girls are just wanting to be loved today. I say go for it.
word.

this @%$@ might actually work. let me know how it goes, i might go back to campus and try it on a couple females
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

On my way too class and like 3 girls stared me down, smiled, and then said hi. It happens on occasion but today, today was different. Girls are just wanting to be loved today. I say go for it.
word.

this @%$@ might actually work. let me know how it goes, i might go back to campus and try it on a couple females
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Real life...
Weather is against me
I'm goin in thoigh

Man, it's 2:30 and you still haven't gone in yet?  I hope you are on the west coast or something (12:30 over there)

Real life...
Weather is against me
I'm goin in thoigh

Man, it's 2:30 and you still haven't gone in yet?  I hope you are on the west coast or something (12:30 over there)

Originally Posted by cguy610

Real life...
Weather is against me
I'm goin in thoigh

word he startin up in the 3rd quarter, get in the game OP

Real life...
Weather is against me
I'm goin in thoigh

word he startin up in the 3rd quarter, get in the game OP

Real life...
Weather is against me
I'm goin in thoigh

LOL I was thinking the same thing haha.  Whatchawaitingon?

Real life...
Weather is against me
I'm goin in thoigh

It's 12:06 right now.

Real life...
Weather is against me
I'm goin in thoigh

LOL I was thinking the same thing haha.  Whatchawaitingon?

Back
Top Bottom