Hanon Shop Cool Grey XI January Restock Problem/Questions with my order, help me out NT Fam!!??

hanon, I wanted to know if anyone ordered from them previously. i ordered some cg from them and i got the same emails. i was looking to see if anyone has had previous experience from them

hanon, I wanted to know if anyone ordered from them previously. i ordered some cg from them and i got the same emails. i was looking to see if anyone has had previous experience from them

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^ EndClothing people placed orders expecting January 10th, not the 31st...

Pretty annoying, but I'm not too concerned. Paid through Paypal.

Hanon also had Jan 10 as the day they were expecting their shipment, maybe nike is lagging with the shipments
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^ EndClothing people placed orders expecting January 10th, not the 31st...

Pretty annoying, but I'm not too concerned. Paid through Paypal.

Hanon also had Jan 10 as the day they were expecting their shipment, maybe nike is lagging with the shipments
eyes.gif

Might me some good news on the way....this is the latest email hanon sent me;
Hello,

Many thanks for your order for the Nike Jordan XII 'Cool Grey'

This email is a quick update to inform you our stock has been dispatched by Nike for expected delivery this week.

Upon delivery we will be aiming to commence picking and packing of all pre-orders which we expect to run towards the end of this week and throughout next. Once your order is dispatched an email notification will fire out to you containing your shipping and tracking information.

Thanks again for your order.

Kind regards

hanon

Might me some good news on the way....this is the latest email hanon sent me;
Hello,

Many thanks for your order for the Nike Jordan XII 'Cool Grey'

This email is a quick update to inform you our stock has been dispatched by Nike for expected delivery this week.

Upon delivery we will be aiming to commence picking and packing of all pre-orders which we expect to run towards the end of this week and throughout next. Once your order is dispatched an email notification will fire out to you containing your shipping and tracking information.

Thanks again for your order.

Kind regards

hanon

rtype3995- yeah got the same email, I'm sure the first line was just a typo "Jordan XII" ? 
grin.gif

rtype3995- yeah got the same email, I'm sure the first line was just a typo "Jordan XII" ? 
grin.gif

endclothing is really pissing me off. they are telling me nike doesnt give them an expected delivery date. i find that hard to believe, why would anybody ship thousands of dollars worth of product with no tracking. i will never pre-order from them again. wellgosh and crooked tounges both received restocks yesterday so i dont see why endclothing hasnt got theirs, they are in the same damn country. IF YOU EXPECT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SOLID COMMUNICATION WHEN YOU PURCHASE SHOES ONLINE, DONT BUY FROM ENDCLOTHING!!

endclothing is really pissing me off. they are telling me nike doesnt give them an expected delivery date. i find that hard to believe, why would anybody ship thousands of dollars worth of product with no tracking. i will never pre-order from them again. wellgosh and crooked tounges both received restocks yesterday so i dont see why endclothing hasnt got theirs, they are in the same damn country. IF YOU EXPECT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SOLID COMMUNICATION WHEN YOU PURCHASE SHOES ONLINE, DONT BUY FROM ENDCLOTHING!!

Originally Posted by riddla713

I used to work at Shiekh in 2002, but we really didn't know what we we're getting we just knew a shipment was coming.The only way we could tell what's in the boxes were the labels on the side with the style/product code.Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same for them

I used to work at Shiekh in 2002, but we really didn't know what we we're getting we just knew a shipment was coming.The only way we could tell what's in the boxes were the labels on the side with the style/product code.Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same for them

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

If you don't have the shoes then don't have a preorder for them. Wait till your stock is in your hands. I agree this is definitely bad service. The only thing making me happy is I got the shoes cheaper than any where else, otherwise I would not be a happy camper. I better get the size I ordered!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

If you don't have the shoes then don't have a preorder for them. Wait till your stock is in your hands. I agree this is definitely bad service. The only thing making me happy is I got the shoes cheaper than any where else, otherwise I would not be a happy camper. I better get the size I ordered!

I don't get why stores try to sell sneakers when they don't even have there shipment in

This happens all the time and i bet some of you are going to get your orders cancelled and have to get a refund

SMH

I don't get why stores try to sell sneakers when they don't even have there shipment in

This happens all the time and i bet some of you are going to get your orders cancelled and have to get a refund

SMH

i dont really care if i get a refund i just wanna know whats gonna happen ASAP
like i said, i already got my pairs so if endclothing dont get their stuff together by the end of the week im canceling my order

i dont really care if i get a refund i just wanna know whats gonna happen ASAP
like i said, i already got my pairs so if endclothing dont get their stuff together by the end of the week im canceling my order

PeteSkeet88 wrote:

Well technically if they had the shoes in hand... it wouldn't be a pre-order... 
wink.gif
  sorry.. just had to put that in there... 
Sorry to hear all of you guys having so many problems with your orders.  Hanon has been around a while now, so they have to be doing something right.  I hope you guys all get  your pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom