Hanon Shop Cool Grey XI January Restock Problem/Questions with my order, help me out NT Fam!!??

Just got that BS email... couldn't fill my order for a size 12 so they are offering a 7.5-9 lol... gonna take the refund.... 1st attempt with overseas and most likely my last.... i have emailed them 3 times during this process and they have reassured me that I would get my shoes and then I get that sorry *%* email... I don't buy that whole "Nike sent us a unknown amount of shoes and then they shorted us".... other sites were getting FSR restock after restock... Would be better off it they just admit that they oversold and didn't really keep good tabs on the numbers of shoes they were selling... very poor business...

Just got that BS email... couldn't fill my order for a size 12 so they are offering a 7.5-9 lol... gonna take the refund.... 1st attempt with overseas and most likely my last.... i have emailed them 3 times during this process and they have reassured me that I would get my shoes and then I get that sorry *%* email... I don't buy that whole "Nike sent us a unknown amount of shoes and then they shorted us".... other sites were getting FSR restock after restock... Would be better off it they just admit that they oversold and didn't really keep good tabs on the numbers of shoes they were selling... very poor business...

Still no email from HANON....haven't heard from them since Friday when I was "on top of the pile" of orders to fulfill.  What a bunch of BS.

Still no email from HANON....haven't heard from them since Friday when I was "on top of the pile" of orders to fulfill.  What a bunch of BS.

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Same here. Oh well I still got my 2 pairs. Really didnt care if I got these.

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Same here. Oh well I still got my 2 pairs. Really didnt care if I got these.

Two days later nothing from haNON, even emailed them last nite asking if my order got canceled. Im going to blow up their inbox until i get my shoes are my money back

Two days later nothing from haNON, even emailed them last nite asking if my order got canceled. Im going to blow up their inbox until i get my shoes are my money back

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

just call them. i use google voice to call over there. just got off the phone with endclothing.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

just call them. i use google voice to call over there. just got off the phone with endclothing.

Finally got a shipping confirmation from Hanon this morning. I hope the rest of you guys that ordered from Hanon get yours too.

Finally got a shipping confirmation from Hanon this morning. I hope the rest of you guys that ordered from Hanon get yours too.

Wait so everyone that pre-ordered the Cool Greys from End Clothing are just now getting them shipped??? WOW. That's doo doo.
30t6p3b.gif

Wait so everyone that pre-ordered the Cool Greys from End Clothing are just now getting them shipped??? WOW. That's doo doo.
30t6p3b.gif

It seems like this was from the end clothing restock. I ordered from the initial hanon-shop listing and got mine exactly when I thought I was going to get them, even though it was storming like crazy in europe and the east coast.

It seems like this was from the end clothing restock. I ordered from the initial hanon-shop listing and got mine exactly when I thought I was going to get them, even though it was storming like crazy in europe and the east coast.

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

30t6p3b.gif

No, we are just now getting the RESTOCK that they received last week.

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

30t6p3b.gif

No, we are just now getting the RESTOCK that they received last week.

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

did hanon restock about 2 weeks ago like with CT and wellgosh?
haNON got there restock the end of last week and started shipping them out this week.. im still on revis island waiting on my shipping info
eyes.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom