Happy 10th, NikeTalk.

pimp.gif

All you guys that put in the hardwork to keep this site running, keep it up!

pimp.gif

I don't know what I'd do with most of my time on the internet if not for NT. Here's to 10 more.

Been lurkin for a long time shawty. When I really started getting in on the action I done had some great moments

Happy 10th shawty
pimp.gif

I love this site! Any 10th anniversary t-shirts being put together? I got the alpha black one last year, I woulddef. buy an anniversary one. Make it happen!! EDIT: Whoops! Just saw the anniversary shirt post....placing my order!!

It's been 3 years since I first signed upon NT; I've stumbled upon it while searching for AF1's on the net. It is one of the best decisions I havemade, as NT helped me put on a lot of stuff which I wouldn't have known existed if I never knew about NT. From the latest sneaker releases to the oldergems I missed out on, NT helped boost my knowledge on sneakers, something which would've been impossible in real life as I had no friends with the samelevel of interest in them as me.

NT has also helped me gain insight and keep me up to date on worldly events (such as news, technology, etc.). Like the Jay-Z/Lil Mama incident, or informationabout the next iPhone killer, or Michael Jackson's death (RIP), just to name a few. The niche threads of NT (like the official AF1, AM, Photgraphy, etc.threads), helped me gain knowledge and interact with others who share the same interests/views as me.

NT also provided me an abundance of e-lulz which keeps me entertained when I am bored. From the roasts, member beefs, the scammer threads, the trolls (I seeyou THB), the Photoshops, the funny gifs, the girl problem threads, to name but a few. I would like to thank the mod/staff and all the members for contributingand making NT the messageboard to be. I'd be hard pressed to find another messageboard that is the same calibre of NT.

Happy 10th Anniversary NT!
pimp.gif

I love you NT. Happy 10th anniversary.

This board has provided me laughs, information and all sorts of things. I don't know where I would be without this site. Thank you.

I liked reading about the history. It was stuff that I hadn't heard before.

Inspiring! And awesome of MODs to donate the revenue to charity.

glad to be here on my OG s/n still sharing laughs with my nt friends, my real life friends who are nt'ers and most inportantly, sharing laughs with my thereal life brothers who are also nt'ers

Happy 10th NT.

I honestly do not know what I would do if NT wasn't around.

This place has everything, breaking news NT, newest thing out NT , sales NT

First site I go to in the morning and the last site before I go to bed

I love nt, this will outlast iss in the next 10 yrs.. I hate iss. But the most amazing thing to me is that you no longer wear the shoes. I just cant see myselfwearing anything else in my lifetime

Can't believe I've been on here close to 8 years now.

Just want to thank every NTer, past & present, both staff & non, for making this place what it is: fresh, entertaining, unique, diverse, informative...just an overall good place to be. NT quickly became part of my daily routine (eat, brush, shower, NT), as I'm sure it did for most of you, as well.

It's great to see a bunch of original members coming in to post (
eek.gif
when I saw Retrokid), and I'd like to send my respect to all those who got this place off the ground, and Method Man for everything he does. (It really isa lot)

Happy 10th NikeTalk...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]99[/color] 'til [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Infinity[/color]
pimp.gif

I wish NikeTalk was advertised as more than just a sneaker forum. It stopped becoming that to me maybe two years after I joined, and I have continued to comeback for almost five more.

At age 21, I've spent about a third of my life as a member, and this site has been a part of my growing up. I don't intend on leaving anytime soon.

Endless thanks to the powers that be that keep this machine running smoothly.

Thanks to Nike Talk I have become an even bigger know it all than ever before!
laugh.gif

Seriously though when my friend linked me to this site I didn't realize just how awesome it really was and the kind of impact it would have on me, but itdidn't take me long to realize that now that I had become a part of the NT community I wouldn't be leaving. It's just way too addicting. I mean whoknew I would actually form friendships and bonds with people I have never even met or even attend Dodgers games with strangers I'd only become acquaintedwith online? This is so much more than a sneaker website. It's a community that not only gives back with the information its members share, but even givesto charity through its ad revenue.

Thank you to the members who keep this place interesting and thank you to the other admins and mods who keep this place running especially Meth. To infinityand beyond!

Man it really doesn't seem like I've been here 7 years, Same avatar and all, for 7 years. That's one third of my whole life and there has not beenONE DAY that I haven't visited NT. So many laughs, so many things learned, so many people I've met and so many memories. Happy 10th Niketalk, ill behere for the next 10 too.

Back
Top Bottom