Happy 5th Anniversary NikeTalk! (Complete with Retro look)

damn this takes me back to when i was posting on here through my dreamcast....those were the days, the jordan XI forum and all the cool grey and space jams threads.
Socaleuro

RPG

You know, I've been here since DAY 1, and I completely forgot about this!!!!

Happy Anniversary NT!!!
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: [email protected]

The new layout is dope..the plan is to keep it this way ? Or is it just a temp thing?
"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the bar room wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail"

Quote:
Classic, I love it. Remembering the days of nikedotcom, Ekin, and everyone else that dropped early knowledge and release dates. 5 years, which has fueled my passion for shoes and has put me in a position to work in the industry, and motivated me to really know what I want to do with my life after graduation. Good to see CSoldia making the post, haven't seen that in a while......:

totally agree ... :pimp:
pimp.gif
... and ekin & nikedotcom used to drop info for real back then ...
b.i.G. f.a.c.e.+
" We blowin swisha, Mr.Mississippi all in ya back / When it's over you can hop yo *** straight out the 'Lac "
" Y'all can have this cash, but let me catch ya *** slippin /
I'm bringin drama tonight, and takin' back my Scottie Pippen's "
+ e-mail [email protected] or + AIM + DopeBoyFresh67+ + help me help you get a free iPod +

Happy Anniversary!

I for one like this "retro" look. I'm never one to freak out when something doesn't look the same, but these haters around here can't get it through there head sometimes. Can't please everyone, but you've pleased me!

i think i started viewing this page a year after this changed.. i was viewing for a long time and joined in 2001.. i remember the best thing was the auxilary page that had... the black blue aj1,black red aj1, pics of CHERRYWOODS lol, black red xvi, and beautiful space jam pics. That auxilary page was nice. The pictures wit the method man tag on them .. does anyone have these pics still .. maybe method?
Critics and fans, they need to get a life.
For Sale Melo Jordans/Cali Dunks/ViolaDunks/BlackXVII Highs..I also want Supreme Highs any color Sz 9
My Tag Stay Mileena or Misana.

yea i was here on niketalk lerking since the nikepark days ended tragiclly lol but i didnt think about joining up here until 2001. i cant believe its been 5 years already. i know i havent been the most known member on NT by any means but i enjoyed every second on here. I'll never forget that XI fourm wow. there been ALOT of good moments here and i hope NT lasts for another 5 years.

Thought it got hacked in by someone with terrible photoshop skills, but Happy Anniversary. I like the old setup a lot better.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Nice. Switchin up a bit. But who is csoldia??
Nt'er B Nutty "#2 I wipe myself after I use it and sniff the toilet paper"

nice change of pace, people are just afraid of a little change.
dead in the middle of little italy little did we know that we riddled some middle men who didnt do diddly. r.i.p. big pun

Quote:
But who is csoldia??

|I
tired.gif
an OG NT member. i really liked the OG format, the newest format was hard to get used to. I hope the sticks around for a long time

It looks good, man it's hard to believe that the time has just flown by so fast. Shout outs to members that came and went, Uncle Shady, Big Fame One, OLD SCHOOL, Premo55, and many others I can't quite remember at the moment.
ienst - Slaughter - Dean - Robinson - Busch​

:lol:
laugh.gif

I remember Dirty making those XI pics

this is very slow, just like NT in the old days.

Forget g00nie g00 g00's...It's G00Fy G00BERS

thought somethin was wrong with my monitor....it'll take a lil time to get used to (if its gonna stay)

anyways, this seems like a thread for an OG reunion, so i'll mind my own business

HAPPY 5th YALL

There's no doubt in my mind that without the day-to-day effort of all the moderators and administrators who help to maintain this site, Niketalk would not be around 1825 days after I started her up. I thank each and every one of you for donating hundreds of hours of your free time to Niketalk, thank you for always considering the community first in every action you take and thank you for making Niketalk what it is.

Thank you to every person who's registered, stuck around, contributed, or just laid low, Niketalk is nothing without each of it's members. And for those that say NT's changed, it's grown to big, it ain't the same, I was hearing that after 2 months, the more things change the more they stay the same.

BTW thanks for the new/old look C, aahhhhh, it feels like home. :smile:
smile.gif
I still remember visiting your personal site before NT and enjoying the streaming Timbaland music. Your design skills are amazing and I'm honored that you've been able to help NT since Day 1. Thanks.

Of course I can't thank anyone without thanking Method Man. No one has held it down like him. I don't know why it's become en vogue to throw verbal jabs at him but it's plain wrong and I'll tell you why.

I initially got to know him from Nikepark and from that point on he was an automatic choice in helping me start Niketalk, who wouldn't ask someone with intelligence, a level head, maturity beyond his years and a sharp wit. It also helped that he's the only other person I knew that had the same passion for AJs and MJ as I did, mix in some Seinfeld and Simpsons, music, sports, and politics and most any other topic and the convo goes long into the night, be it pressing Niketalk issues, or anything at all.

Anyway it's safe to say we've been friends since then and I appreciate his friendship and helping hand greatly. Getting to tour Nike's Campus and meeting people at JB, as a co-founder, with him was...memorable, that word doesn't properly convey what I'm truly trying to say but eloquence was never my strong suit.

No one has put in as much time into maintaining Niketalk as he has, no one on this site has put the community's interest first and foremost as much as him, he hasn't just held it down, he's held it together. I'm truly the Pippen to his Jordan.

Thank you for everything Meth.

Happy 5th Niketalk!, my how you've grown.
[table][email protected][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]​
<!--H2 { color:red}-->
[h2]Black Cat is the ultimate predator, taunting and teasing his prey before ruthlessly exploiting their weakness.[/h2]​

Happy 5th NT....Glad to see all the vets in this post..I remember when I first joined up with NT (as JordanXI45). Back in 2001 it was a lot different, but also, pretty much the same. Although I had like 4500 posts, I was hardly reconizable by some, but Ive seen it all on here, been through it all...Thanks for all your work guys, and for making this place what it is today.

One Love.

It looks nice, but the pages load so slow. I don't think it's my computer either since everything else is working fine. Is this for today only?

Back
Top Bottom