Happy Birthday to the Playstation 2!! 10 year anniversary

Originally Posted by Noskey

The GOAT. I remember I bought GTA3 off eBay and mailed the guy cash for it because I didnt want my mom to know I had the game
laugh.gif
It worked
pimp.gif

I miss the days I'd "miss the bus" for school and just play NFL Blitz or GTA all day. Middle school was the good life.

This is funny because I was like in 2nd grade learning the combos for guns, gotta love pops keeping it real.

Originally Posted by Noskey

The GOAT. I remember I bought GTA3 off eBay and mailed the guy cash for it because I didnt want my mom to know I had the game
laugh.gif
It worked
pimp.gif

I miss the days I'd "miss the bus" for school and just play NFL Blitz or GTA all day. Middle school was the good life.

This is funny because I was like in 2nd grade learning the combos for guns, gotta love pops keeping it real.

Man when I saw MGS2 I knew I had to get this. Loved my PS2. Sometimes I will play my old games on my PS3.

Man when I saw MGS2 I knew I had to get this. Loved my PS2. Sometimes I will play my old games on my PS3.

Still got my release PS2 box with everything, and it works great!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On release day, i went to every store i think
laugh.gif
everyone was sold out!!

On ebay that same day they were going for like $1000+ .....
ohwell.gif

I got lucky and found in the GameStop 86th and Lex.. they had one left which was placed on hold since someone pre-ordered it, but since that person never picked it up in the morning, he sold it to me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What a week it was, since i also copped the XI's earlier that week
smokin.gif
Plus the PS2 was my first DVD player as well.

Still got my release PS2 box with everything, and it works great!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On release day, i went to every store i think
laugh.gif
everyone was sold out!!

On ebay that same day they were going for like $1000+ .....
ohwell.gif

I got lucky and found in the GameStop 86th and Lex.. they had one left which was placed on hold since someone pre-ordered it, but since that person never picked it up in the morning, he sold it to me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What a week it was, since i also copped the XI's earlier that week
smokin.gif
Plus the PS2 was my first DVD player as well.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

gt3ps2bundle.jpg

The main reason i got a PS2 was for GT3

I'll be grabbing a PS3 when GT5 comes out as well

pimp.gif

This is the exact one I got from Frys. As a kid growing up, we only had an SNES, and after that broke, we were gameless for years.
frown.gif
I was always jealous of people talking about their playstations and N64. I was so tired of being consoleless, I almost bought a NES at the time for $20, just so that I could get my fix
30t6p3b.gif
. One day, my family and I went to Fry's, and out of nowhere, my dad suggested buying it. One of the happiest moments of my life. I was 
happy.gif
the entire ride home

Same bundle i got as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

gt3ps2bundle.jpg

The main reason i got a PS2 was for GT3

I'll be grabbing a PS3 when GT5 comes out as well

pimp.gif

This is the exact one I got from Frys. As a kid growing up, we only had an SNES, and after that broke, we were gameless for years.
frown.gif
I was always jealous of people talking about their playstations and N64. I was so tired of being consoleless, I almost bought a NES at the time for $20, just so that I could get my fix
30t6p3b.gif
. One day, my family and I went to Fry's, and out of nowhere, my dad suggested buying it. One of the happiest moments of my life. I was 
happy.gif
the entire ride home

Same bundle i got as well
pimp.gif

I still have mine with every game ive ever purchased. damn 10 years tho? this definitely makes a brotha feel old.

I still have mine with every game ive ever purchased. damn 10 years tho? this definitely makes a brotha feel old.

Back
Top Bottom