***Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Official Post*** Release Date 7/15/09

Oh oops. I always do that =x
laugh.gif

To be completely honest, the only HP movie I've liked was the first one. The rest were incoherent and far from how I imagined the HP universe (thoughthat's obviously not a fault with the films, just a personal disappointment).

That being said, I've yet to miss a premiere of a HP movie since the fourth movie was released. And this one will be no different.
tongue.gif

i cannot wait to see this...
pimp.gif

the sad part is.. for the people like me whose been there since the book series started.... how's life gonna be when the movies are over?
frown.gif

Emma
pimp.gif

got my tickets last week.... lol everytime a movie comes out i reread the series...im lame
frown.gif

got rated 9/10 on one of my trusted sites

Its only showing in 3 imax's in the country for the first two weeks due to a contract dispute with Paramount's Transformers. Transformers had bookedIMAX for a guarantee month. Then Potter moved to this summer.

Got my tickets for first day at Lincoln Square in NY

I read HBP last month for the third time and ended up reading DH again for a third time as well.

I decided to re read the series again and am on Prisoner of Azkaban yea I am a loser I don't care

In my opinion all the movies suck and they never do the books any justice

Out of the 5 I say the 1st one is the best movie but I am always disappointed

Lets hope this one is good the trailer was
pimp.gif

I just finished re-reading the series last week. I never checked out the movies because when I tried to watch them they didn't do the book right. ButI'll check this one out when it comes out.

--Emma Watson has grown up nicely IMO.
--I was never into the Harry Potter series I only seen the first 2 movies.
--This one looks dope though. Its gotta be better than that garbage that was Transformers 2.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

I just finished re-reading the series last week. I never checked out the movies because when I tried to watch them they didn't do the book right. But I'll check this one out when it comes out.

???????????

i think im the biggest HP nerd on NT
laugh.gif

i've co-owned 2 HP sites (theduelingclub & godrics-hollow) and owned many forums.
pimp.gif

Me and my little sister have seen each of the Potters together thus I'll have to wait 2days until I get to Fla to take her to see it.

thus this will be my last post in this thread until after then.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

i think im the biggest HP nerd on NT
laugh.gif

i've co-owned 2 HP sites (theduelingclub & godrics-hollow) and owned many forums.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The trailers and reviews seem good but the lack of a certain character's funeral included in the movie version bothers me.

Back
Top Bottom