Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

How y'all feel about Lavar getting banned over that flirty/playful comment?

It was long over due. He should have been banned for trolling.

Not sure if he even meant it in a sexual way but knowing how the world works, he HAS to be smarter about even PLAYING like that.

Jalen probably put in the call

It was meant in a sexual way, because of the way he grinned afterwards to make it awkward while everyone was processing it. He didn't follow up to clear it up if it had been misconstrued.

How many of yall would let that slide if it happened to your significant other in public?

Knowing the person who said it my spouse and I would’ve just laughed it off.

This was a common case of misinterpretation with nice amount of Me Too Movement Sauce.

Lavar is a blow hard, big mouth, and loon, but a creep? Nah. That’s a reach.

He obviously was being flirty/playful but I'm sure Molly didn't mind, she actually looked flattered, word to ayesha. But of course they had to make a big deal out of it and she faked upset to go along with the outrage. It's like they don't want men to flirt but deep down, they really want men to flirt.

To me this is way more flagrant

He obviously was being flirty/playful but I'm sure Molly didn't mind, she actually looked flattered, word to ayesha. But of course they had to make a big deal out of it and she faked upset to go along with the outrage. It's like they don't want men to flirt but deep down, they really want men to flirt.

:lol: SA was in his bag during this segment.
29021308-570E-4E0B-909E-769DC271853A.gif

Fam even said he ditched the chopper suits for this interview.

Just read the LaVar comment. Dude makes me sick but not more sick than the "outrage" if there really is any over this nonsense.

Knowing the person who said it my spouse and I would’ve just laughed it off.

This was a common case of misinterpretation with nice amount of Me Too Movement Sauce.

Lavar is a blow hard, big mouth, and loon, but a creep? Nah. That’s a reach.

You know him personally?

Then of course the woman with these bogus allegations against Morgan Freeman.

Nonsense like this makes it harder for the women that have legitimate stories.
:smh: :lol: "after he said it they LOOKED at him", like, he wasn't even talking to her when he said "i wish i was there".

Nothing wrong with what SAS did. Ol girl was flirting with him with that "We need to find somebody to help you with that..." and "we hear you love latinas"

Lavars lil slick comment came outta left field. :lol:

The chick SAS was talking to seems laid back, Molly is a uptight whiny chick. She gets offended at the slightest thing you'll say about women. Gotta know who you can joke with.

Lavar Ball is a happily married man. MQ he was not thinking about you in that manner. My goodness!
For dudes like that, they think it's a compliment.

Just being a little fresh and playful.

This is in the Stephen A. thread.

Fam just got the voice ofna pervert when he uses that tone and inflection :rofl:

Like I've said for the longest, it's hard to put concrete rules on something that's based off of feeling. If her crush did that in the same situation, it would be zero issues. In her mind she would be wishing for her crush to make a move like that. Maybe a little fake outage for show but it would've been a lil smirk after the dust settles.

Jalen needs to put hands on that buttery toothed clout chaser of a dad if he was indeed flirting with Molly. It's one thing if you're at the grocery store... you can laugh at that because it's only the 3 of you around. But pulling that crap on national television in front of millions? Can't have that. It opens the floodgates for more degeneracy.

Edit: ok I wasn't going to watch the clip because that kinda stuff is cringy to me, but that was hilarious. Molly set him up :lol:.

Aziz Ansari Addresses Sexual Misconduct Accusation in ‘Right Now’ - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/arts/television/aziz-ansari-netflix.html
Gotta say again, something like this really doesnt belong in here and its a real shame it got so much public attention.

If anything, regular guys need to worry about that now. There was no crime or even violation. Just a lot of miscommunication and sexual awkwardness just going by that girl's description. How that went down literally can happen to any guy that isnt super smooth with getting yambs especially on a first time thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom