Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Nowhere near the same energy for this as with Cosby or R Kelly but that's "aboutism" right? :lol:

Dude bout to walk scott free like some of us been saying.

In all fairness, this dude was at the dead-center of the #MeToo movement from the jump.

Would be awful if this dude walks, but I think the lack of buzz is more due to fact that this movement is almost considered old hat at this point in time. Our collective attention span ain't what it used to be.

In all fairness, this dude was at the dead-center of the #MeToo movement from the jump.

Would be awful if this dude walks, but I think the lack of buzz is more due to fact that this movement is almost considered old hat at this point in time. Our collective attention span ain't what it used to be.

The lack of buzz is because the media chooses what to push and what not to push. We've seen how public outcry can effect these "Me too" situations. With Cosby it was a media circus. They ate it up. With this they're being real low key about it so when he gets off it won't be a big uproar.

Nowhere near the same energy for this as with Cosby or R Kelly but that's "aboutism" right? :lol:

Dude bout to walk scott free like some of us been saying.

People get on my ****** nerves with all these petty race comparisons. I know race plays a part in the outrage or fake outrage, but people will protect those that look like them. Period. How is that not hard to grasp. Plus the more popular someone is, the more people will try to hate on them, especially people that aren't the same race as that person. Weinstein is a behind the scenes dude and is nowhere near as popular as Kobe and Cosby so the backlash isn't gonna be as large anyway.

People get on my ****** nerves with all these petty race comparisons. I know race plays a part in the outrage or fake outrage, but people will protect those that look like them. Period. How is that not hard to grasp. Plus the more popular someone is, the more people will try to hate on them, especially people that aren't the same race as that person. Weinstein is a behind the scenes dude and is nowhere near as popular as Kobe and Cosby so the backlash isn't gonna be as large anyway.
U always defending the white man
Just something I notice

The lack of buzz is because the media chooses what to push and what not to push. We've seen how public outcry can effect these "Me too" situations. With Cosby it was a media circus. They ate it up. With this they're being real low key about it so when he gets off it won't be a big uproar.

I got an alert from my phone...and Weinstein is the #1 trending topic right now...,

Idk if this is “keeping it low”.

Him not being found guilty of the more serious charges leaves the door open.

I got an alert from my phone...and Weinstein is the #1 trending topic right now...,

Idk if this is “keeping it low”.

Right now, the day of the verdict yeah it's gonna be trending. Throughout this process it has been real low for a dude that has A LOT of women accusing him.

Partially ridiculous verdict. Should got the pred. and the 1st degree.

I've come to realize verdicts and charges are a bunch of words and time.

The true form of justice is appropriate death, if necessary. Death when the hour comes.

Partially ridiculous verdict. Should got the pred. and the 1st degree.

I've come to realize verdicts and charges are a bunch of words and time.

The true form of justice is appropriate death, if necessary. Death when the hour comes.

You know what 1st degree means, right?

1582576505745.png

A courtroom sketch of Harvey Weinstein.

Back
Top Bottom