Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

giphy.gif

Rot in jail lowlife

Did Cali eliminate the statue of limitations on rape cases?

The one loophole rapists had is if they weren't charged after a certain amount of time they couldn't. These rapes are 19 and 17 years old at the earliest.

Did Cali eliminate the statue of limitations on rape cases?

The one loophole rapists had is if they weren't charged after a certain amount of time they couldn't. These rapes are 19 and 17 years old at the earliest.
They did, but it applies to assaults that take place after Jan 1st 2017.

Apparently they were investigating 5 rapes.

They are charging him for 3 of them, one they didn't have enough evidence, the another was statue of limitation had expired. So even before they dropped them I guess they were long enough to get him caught up.

i saw it was one lady last night, but now i'm reading it was multiple and he has a history
didn't even know he played a pedo on tv

Reading the comments on Simone's tweet, now she's the one being attacked and called a liar. Dunno why people are defending him like he's their bestfriend and they know all the info.

Reading the comments on Simone's tweet, now she's the one being attacked and called a liar. Dunno why people are defending him like he's their bestfriend and they know all the info.
Dont you think its slightly bizarre shes going out of her way to smear his rep when she never even met him in real life? That reminds me of people on Yelp who will leave a negative review on a restaurant because of booking/communication issues (despite never having ate there)

The underlying motive in this case is clear; she is trying to gain clout at Chris' expense. She hasnt accomplished anything in her adult life and is trying to juxtapose this 'pseudo' victimhood to forge an identity for herself.

Why kick a dude when hes already down?

Dont you think its slightly bizarre shes going out of her way to smear his rep when she never even met him in real life? That reminds me of people on Yelp who will leave a negative review on a restaurant because of booking/communication issues (despite never having ate there)

The underlying motive in this case is clear; she is trying to gain clout at Chris' expense. She hasnt accomplished anything in her adult life and is trying to juxtapose this 'pseudo' victimhood to forge an identity for herself.

Why kick a dude when hes already down?
You dont have a problem with a grown man in his 30s sending those messages yo girls who are 16?

You dont have a problem with a grown man in his 30s sending those messages yo girls who are 16?
To be fair, they did message him first. And he didnt outright say anythingexplicit. Dude wasnt even that persistent. Reading the headlines I was under the impression he was bombarding them every day with hundreds of texts...but in reality, dude only sent a handful of texts before throwing in the towel :rolleyes

I guess im somewhat desensitized, in 2020 alot of dudes will straight up send D pics. I was expecting some over the top Louis CK/Vosby type stuff.

To be fair, they did message him first. And he didnt outright say anythingexplicit. Dude wasnt even that persistent. Reading the headlines I was under the impression he was bombarding them every day with hundreds of texts...but in reality, dude only sent a handful of texts before throwing in the towel :rolleyes

I guess im somewhat desensitized, in 2020 alot of dudes will straight up send D pics. I was expecting some over the top Louis CK/Vosby type stuff.
So you would be cool with a man his age sending those messages to your 16 year old daughter?

my wife was in one of his movies. Watched that **** the other day. Straight molester vibes. :sick:

30 year old dude was in love with 12 year old Natalie Portman.

Back
Top Bottom