Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Yall hear about Marilyn Manson :nerd::nerd:

They putting homeboy on blast, apparently he was doing the same thing Robert Kelly did, telling the girls when to eat, sleep and etcetera.

whatever happened to oprah and tom hanks being arrested for sending children in wayfair furniture?

or was that another lie told by the trump cult?

Cuomo ain't going nowhere... at least I don't think so.

It crazy all the allegations Trump had and nothing came from it... and he was on video do it.

If I was any politician I wouldn't budge no way no how unless I'm proven to have committed those crimes.

All the stuff the GOP does and they don't fold for nothing, but when it comes to Democrats they are held to a different standard.

1618270168497.gif

This belongs here

Long Story short: Injuries and possibly blackballed after calling out someone for sexually harassing him

I spared everybody else from wading through all the paragraphs to get right to the shocking incident:

The story he wants to relay took place, he says, in the summer of 2003, in the Beverly Hills Hotel, at a luncheon held by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, the organization that hosts the Golden Globes. On Fraser's way out of the hotel, he was hailed by Philip Berk, a former president of the HFPA. In the midst of a crowded room, Berk reached out to shake Fraser's hand. Much of what happened next Berk recounted in his memoir and was also reported by Sharon Waxman in The New York Times: He pinched Fraser's ***—in jest, according to Berk. But Fraser says what Berk did was more than a pinch: “His left hand reaches around, grabs my *** cheek, and one of his fingers touches me in the taint. And he starts moving it around.” Fraser says that in this moment he was overcome with panic and fear.

:sick: These Hollywood mother****ers are SICK!

This basically the same **** that happened to Terry Crews. Bold gay white dudes sexually touching actors in public crowded rooms. I would've hit that sick **** so fast.

Look at this dude

philip-berk.jpg

:smh:

Wait... Try that on yourself.. the logistics of someone else doing it, nonchalantly...and without you knowing ahead of time until his finger is literally on the space between your sack and *** hole.....impossible unless you on qualudes.

Even more impossible angle of wrist bending and forearm ligaments unless you got kawhi hands.

Somebody lying.

Wait... Try that on yourself.. the logistics of someone else doing it, nonchalantly...and without you knowing ahead of time until his finger is literally on the space between your sack and *** hole.....impossible unless you on qualudes.

Even more impossible angle of wrist bending and forearm ligaments unless you got kawhi hands.

Somebody lying.
Look at his hands.

Back
Top Bottom