Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

You know...back when Lil B became a thing...I always thought it was weird that Brett Ratner used to let him hang out at his house :lol:

The Wonton Soup video is at Ratner's crib. I'm like...how on earth do these 2 even know each other.

many of thee elite "secret societies" which developed way back in the 17,1800's were big on homosexual/pedophilia activities. no surprise that they would keep this custom going in the new world smfh. Hollywood, music industry, government, Church etc etc been moving like this for decades.

I remember that Ratner story when Munn mentioned it in her book but never gave names. Then everyone figured out it was him. Then he came out with some story that he hooked up with Munn and some other BS. Munn denied it but people started slandering her on how she slept her way to fame.

Crazy what the narrative is now that the dominoes have started falling.

You know...back when Lil B became a thing...I always thought it was weird that Brett Ratner used to let him hang out at his house :lol:

The Wonton Soup video is at Ratner's crib. I'm like...how on earth do these 2 even know each other.

Lil' P. P for plant. Dude probably been wearing depends since 2009 based on him being everywhere yet no music is actually listened to.

Now they're saying that Dustin Hoffman is a habitual line stepper. This is crazy. Which is something I don't understand, so, this whole thing is about being all pervy and having power over these women, most celebrities, some members of staff/crew, then why the hell was Bill Cosby out there drugging what appeared to be random women (allegedly)

I thought the majority of the Cosby accusers were women in the industry or looking to get into it.

Now they're saying that Dustin Hoffman is a habitual line stepper. This is crazy. Which is something I don't understand, so, this whole thing is about being all pervy and having power over these women, most celebrities, some members of staff/crew, then why the hell was Bill Cosby out there drugging what appeared to be random women (allegedly)

Some girl said Dustin Hoffman grabbed her *** in 1985. This is getting out of hand.

Cosby was out there doing it to women in the industry too. Dosin women and probably suckin on their toes while they're passed out.

do yall really want to know? don't yall really want to just continue being entertained?

tumblr_inline_n5zfwfam5M1qa7k0a.gif

I never saw the whole excerpt of that munn / ratner story. I remember as mentioned before he actually went on attack of the show and made it sound like she was doing sexual favors for him and she got mad when it didn’t result in roles for her.

you know we always hear about celebrities being gay such as tom cruise, john travolta, kevin spacey, will smith, chris brown, etc but knowing alot or most of these celebrities did the deed to get where they are would that even make them homosexual or just people willing to get ahead of the curve? is that considered sexual assault now? because you know this **** is happening just as much to actors as it is to actresses

they doing something a lil strange for some change

I never saw the whole excerpt of that munn / ratner story. I remember as mentioned before he actually went on attack of the show and made it sound like she was doing sexual favors for him and she got mad when it didn’t result in roles for her.
is ratner the one that likes young men?

you know we always hear about celebrities being gay such as tom cruise, john travolta, kevin spacey, will smith, chris brown, etc but knowing alot or most of these celebrities did the deed to get where they are would that even make them homosexual or just people willing to get ahead of the curve? is that considered sexual assault now? because you know this **** is happening just as much to actors as it is to actresses

they doing something a lil strange for some change

Some of them are "fruity" like will smith. Some are willing to do whatever it takes to be famous and rich. They all chose to use their sexual capital for favors. Most these women crying now have very little sexual capital left aka they old. Why you think most of the pretty young things not sharing their real "me too" stories because they still got skin in the game.

I'm separating what you're describing from actual rape victims.

The whole some of them wanted it narrative dudes like to push.

oh you have to separate it. The ones that want it cannot be raped. They just want to get ahead. The victims are the ones that brush off deny the advances and feel hurt and disgusted afterwards.

corey feldman has been going around for years talking about exposing hollywood but he never name no names. son has always had a few screws loose. now he thinks hes a poor hugh hefner

I feel like Cory tryna get paid. If you got something people want, get a check for it.

He could've very easily put everybody in hollywood on the summer jam screen at ANY point in the last 30 yrs. Especially once social media got poppin poppin. But he keeps talking about needing support and go fund me's. Like fam..you want a sitcom and a tour bus?

That artemus Gordon dude is speaking loud and saying a whole lot of nothing.

For his entire career as a producer Harvey Weinstein was never known for making hit movies at the box office. That's NEVER been his lane.

So the idea that he stopped making hits and cuz Hollywood is now focusing on movies that can have sequels is what allowed him to be taken down easier is bull ****.

corey feldman has been going around for years talking about exposing hollywood but he never name no names. son has always had a few screws loose. now he thinks hes a poor hugh hefner

Dude don't look healthy.

real talk....really realllllllly real talk....after thinking and knowing what these women go through now...even though its fake...I feel maaad uncomfortable coming accross casting couch pron now. Harvey ruining pron fam. He must burn.

I feel sick that i ever liked it to begin with. what's wrong with me my guys? i'm an indirect sideways predator

Dead ***, women/men/anybody, nobody should have to lay down to get down. If you want to use your body, that's one thing, but then there's the pressure of playing along for fear of what happens if you dont..and that aint the wave at all.

Back
Top Bottom