Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

sad/crazy part is that this probably extends way beyond hollywood and there will be a much more important and consequential distraction before it escapes the relatively unimportant entertainment industry and starts getting into politicians and the truly powerful

For sure. Bet man like Trump did/does **** like this.

oh we don't even want to get into politics. I'm sure women have come up missing for threatening to out some of those boys. those are the actual lawmakers and they're buddy buddy with the judges.

oh we don't even want to get into politics. I'm sure women have come up missing for threatening to out some of those boys. those are the actual lawmakers and they're buddy buddy with the judges.

facts

theres a difference between being blackballed from an industry and blackballed from life or freedom

Best thread on NT.:lol:

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

#makegeneralgreatagain

That guy moore right now. A woman said he was having sex with her when she was 14. His mom worked with him in a courthouse and he would offer to watch her when she was busy. guy was a predator.

lowkey i want to see it spread to politicians so the fun can really begin

i feel like it it goes far enough, people are gonna be out for blood and just start telling wild **** about everybody to get the attention off of them

I'm still lost, like how does one approach self manipulation in front of guest, "let me fap right quick, oh no, you don't have to leave, matter of fact, it helps if we make direct eye contact while I do the deed"

Wow. All jokes aside, has Louis CK actually sexually abused or harassed anyone? I've only heard stories about him asking to women to masturbate who have entered his hotel room willingly. Seems more like a pervert than anything.

Glad these other guys getting exposed, especially with child abuse.

Has the fat guy from the Disney channel been mentioned in here? Dude has a fetish with feet which he always manages to inconspicuously include a scene with feet in his shows, iCarly for example.

Back
Top Bottom