Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

they should just have employees two sweet each other

Backstage%2BToo%2BSweet%2Bwith%2BTitle.gif

She must give mean head.

Wouldn't even be mad if I gave her a 7th daughter.
The smart feminist trying slow down the upcoming backlash its already too late though. This me too movement is a win for unattractive people. Dont have to compete with women that would get favortism because of their looks as much anymore.

That ***** crazy.

Like how you even start a sentence off like "Consensual or not...." like there are rapists who try to make their victims climax :smh:

Talking about men who don't care about making a woman cum are rapists :stoneface:

Damn, they got stan lee too

Marvel Comics founder, Stan Lee, accused of groping nurses and demanding oral sex in shower:

Crazy

Comic book legend Stan Lee has been accused of groping and harassing the nurses who care for him at his home in Los Angeles.

According to the Daily Mail, the nursing company is currently in a legal dispute with the 95-year-old Marvel creator after nurses claimed he asked for oral sex in the shower and to be “pleasured” in his bedroom.

“He doesn’t seem to care what people think of him, he’s lost his filter,” a source told the tabloid. “There has been a stream of young nurses coming to his house in West Hollywood and he has been sexually harassing them. He finds it funny.”

Looks like BP & IW will be the last of his cameos. Disney gonna be severing ties in 3, 2, 1....

All jokes aside his biological family needs to step in as he has a very high risk of being exploited by his 'caretakers'.

Not sure if it's dementia or not. I had an older relative that admitted that he enjoyed verbally abusing everyone at age 90 because he had secretly hated the entire family for years for decades but wanted his kids to help him out financially in his older age (he told me this because he liked me and knew I hated his family too). Dude just didn't give a @#$@ anymore since he knew he was gonna die soon anyway :lol: :smh:

Point is, Stan Lee could be a senile old man now, or he could just be in a "@#$@ it, I'm gonna die anyway" mode.

Back
Top Bottom