Has a little kid ever say something to you so outrageous you have no choice but to laugh...

So this weekend, I was on the web cam with my mom because she wanted to see my son..and she was baby sitting her god kids there 11, 7 & 5.. and werechillin and im cracking jokes with them..and the oldest tells me..

" you better shut your punk tail up before we kick your behind dress you up like a girl, then your son will be the man of the house"

My jaw dropped...I couldnt think of anything to reply with..So i told them there was no Santa Claus and closed the lap top..I have to admit it was funny ashell but where do kids get things like this??

HAHA! Thats how actually pretty clever of them. I on the other hand hate when kids say smart stuff to me, especially around my peers. You can't look mad orsay somethin too harsh or you'll like a bad guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Originally Posted by Datnggag

So i told them there was no Santa Claus and closed the lap top..
You foul.
laugh.gif
Really Really foul.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this one time i kept on cracking jokes on my little cousin (she's 8 ), she later tapped my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "you know what justin,you're a piece of %++$..."

i was like
eek.gif
roll.gif
.. i couldn't stop laughing... kids do say the darndest things
laugh.gif

When I used to play halo 2 online back in the day I ended up playing this little kid on the one on one mode. Lil dude was talkin trash the whole time the boardwas loadin up. He said he was 6 and was going to "crush my life". So I proceeded to crush his hopes and dreams while laughing the whole time. Henever even got a kill. So we we get to the post game screen:

Kid: You black aint ya
Me: Yeah, why?
Kid: So where'd you steal the Xbox from cuz you obviously couldn't afford it
Me: Man go to bed
Kid: Did you get it through affirmative action

One of my roomates was sitting right there and we could not stop laughing. His voice made it twice as funny. He had the straight squeeky voice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 36hypno

When I used to play halo 2 online back in the day I ended up playing this little kid on the one on one mode. Lil dude was talkin trash the whole time the board was loadin up. He said he was 6 and was going to "crush my life". So I proceeded to crush his hopes and dreams while laughing the whole time. He never even got a kill. So we we get to the post game screen:

Kid: You black aint ya
Me: Yeah, why?
Kid: So where'd you steal the Xbox from cuz you obviously couldn't afford it
Me: Man go to bed
Kid: Did you get it through affirmative action

One of my roomates was sitting right there and we could not stop laughing. His voice made it twice as funny. He had the straight squeeky voice
laugh.gif
Lol..that's hilarious..one time i was playing and I told this kid when I come over tonight to do your mom imma sneak in your room and beatyou..and one time I told a kid to tell his mom if I come over one more time and she burns the bacon im cutting her off

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

I use to work at a summer camp for "disadvantaged" Oakland youth, best believe I heard all kinds of @$@+.
laugh.gif
I know you heard some crazy stuff..Hood lil kids are funny

some little 7 year old was trying to talk slick to my homie at the park.. so my boy grabbed him and spit on his head....

When I was younger I used to do summer youth and I worked with kids...
Their was this lil 6 year old girl named Rita that I will never forget...
She had a crush on me and she would always blush when she would see me or giggle and draw pictures of us together...
One day the kids are sitting around the table and she whispered something to another kid and they both start laughing...
I said whats so funny? The girl said "Rita just wanted to tell you that she had Power-puff panties on"...

Speechless....

I was tellin my chick about a group of young homosexual boys that came in my job on day. Her 4yr old son turned to me and said "Gay nig kahs!?!?"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom