Has a stranger ever paid for your food?

damn, kindda ashamed at myself for never even thinking to do this, going to start doing this now though

Originally Posted by Aze201

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

I get free food sometimes from chicks I flirt with. I always wanted to pull up at a toll during rush hour & give them a $100 & say I got the next 99 people thats coming.
Where do you dudes live that tolls are a dollar?

South Florida.. How much is it in your hood

i usually get my chipotle free by me bc the manager likes to flirt w me, but he's a balding creeper.

anyways, i've never had my meal paid for me, but i have bought a lady lunch before at the Denny's across from Norms on lincoln in santa monica. old homeless lady, she said i was beautiful. bam. instant senior grand slam from me!

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

i usually get my chipotle free by me bc the manager likes to flirt w me, but he's a balding creeper.

anyways, i've never had my meal paid for me, but i have bought a lady lunch before at the Denny's across from Norms on lincoln in santa monica. old homeless lady, she said i was beautiful. bam. instant senior grand slam from me!
No disrespect but when females take gifts from men they have NO interest in, you are just asking for potential trouble. Be safe man. Stop taking gifts from someone you view as a creeper.

I was at a bar with my buddy & fellow NT'er, a guy who looked he was in 50's. He asked us, if we was military, we replied yes. then he paid for our tab and to find out he's a major from the Air Force.

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

usually naaaa  its not free if your man goes with you  is it?
laugh.gif
 you better belive dude is counting

I've never got free food, but I a stranger gave me free wallet once. When I was younger some nice people us to hook me and my friend up with money.

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

In response to this, the next time I go to get fast food, I will pay for a random person's food. If it is a good looking girl I won't do it though, because she might think I am buying it because she looks good. So the next ugly girl I will buy her food.
The part in bold just got me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I'm gonna do that next time I'm in McDonald's or some fast food joint...."hey girl, you hungry" and bam get her a big mac meal on me. I have feeling I might get slapped or some @#!#.

my moms get the bill errytime, i dont play that $#+%, she work too hard to not pay for me

Never happened to me. bought a pitcher of beer once and was rocking my FSU jersey. dude said he went there and was glad to see another fan in NYC and pid for my pitcher. Gp 'Noles

Originally Posted by slickp42189

my moms get the bill errytime, i dont play that $#+%, she work too hard to not pay for me

You my friend are a gentleman and a scholar. 
This isnt something you should be proud of. 

Back
Top Bottom