Has anyone else been using StockX?

Their growing pains are real... and they just keep piling on.

If it persists, they are going to end up with a lot of stock that no longer holds the rage cop value it originally sold for aka chargebacks and canceled orders.

Anyone having trouble with producta en route to authentication center?

Bought a pair of CP3.XII's almost a week ago, and they have been traveling to center pretty much ever since.

Anyone having trouble with producta en route to authentication center?

Bought a pair of CP3.XII's almost a week ago, and they have been traveling to center pretty much ever since.

It’s just a bull**** status they list until they’re actually ready to authenticate the item. My items have been “en route” for weeks even though they were delivered to the warehouse the day after I made the sales.

Did StockX stop charging tax? I bought a pair of shoes and at the last stage before I hit confirm it showed the total price with taxes. But my confirmation email and pending charge shows the total price without taxes. Actually it does have sales tax listed in my email at about $2 lol. It seems like they only taxed me on the “processing fee.”

So after waiting a full month they just canceled my order.
sucks because the item is now over $200 more than when I ordered it (Ben Jerry dunks).
**** stockx. Didn’t even get a coupon for free shipping. Gave them an interest free loan for a month and got nothing.
Prices on the BJCM kinda fell a bit. If you held out you can prolly get back in at the same price.
I went into the stockx drop off shop in manhattan yesterday now you need an invoice and you need to make an appointment to drop shoes off

I asked how long it takes to get your money if you drop off shoes and the guy in the shop couldn’t give me a straight answer
he said a day or two but I been reading it takes longer

he also told me to send the shoes in if the slots are full that day you made the sale are taken up but what’s the point of that if the drop off is there

that place was such a mess and so disorganized shoes where in the middle of the store that people dropped off
you could walk in and take shoes and no one would even notice

if you didn’t print an invoice they wanted you to write your email on a post it note and put it in the box I mean come on what kind of organization is it

no wonder it’s taking so long to pay people
for the time being I’m only dealing with round 2
Do you know if FC opened for drop off? I'm gonna need a hand truck soon since I havent sold any high dollar items since the end of March. Also havent really been going out much yet in uncontrolled environments.

Finally got a ship confirmation for an order from 7/5.

It never showed awaiting authentication, just jumped from en route to verified and shipped.

Its my second order (B2B) shipping from Tempe,AZ even though we have a facility here in Ga.

24 days wait is simply OD.

Alternatively, there is a pair of Flints that I sold on 7/11 that just jumped to sale complete - also never showed arrived for authentication.

One of my items got authenticated it was sold 7/8 and delivered to the NJ location on 7/9. Authenticated 7/23. I have older items still “en route” but I’m gonna hold off on buying or selling on stockx until they figure this out.

One of my items got authenticated it was sold 7/8 and delivered to the NJ location on 7/9. Authenticated 7/23. I have older items still “en route” but I’m gonna hold off on buying or selling on stockx until they figure this out.

I decided to hold off selling on stockx also a couple weeks back, but forgot to turn on my vacation mode. I only realized it was still off, because I got a sold notification and had to ship the shoes. I also started posting my stuff on GOAT and already sold a few items. Got payout the next day after delivered for all of them.

I decided to hold off selling on stockx also a couple weeks back, but forgot to turn on my vacation mode. I only realized it was still off, because I got a sold notification and had to ship the shoes. I also started posting my stuff on GOAT and already sold a few items. Got payout the next day after delivered for all of them.
Your return is usually a little higher on GOAT/FC as well.

I also notice that GOAT prices are higher than stockx even though it's almost the same platform on where the sellers dictate the prices.

Does GOAT offer powersellers instant payout like stockX? If not, that may be why... sellers can't use the platform as an instant ATM machine.

That's what I meant. I can't figure it out why prices are higher, I can only take advantage of it.
I think GOAT is higher in price because they have the option to return the shoe within 3 days. Also, people trust GOAT’s authentication process more IMO.

I bought and then sold the new Jordan 12s yesterday. I put them up on StockX for fun at a higher price and they sold. I didn't get the 2-3 day shipping from Nike and won't be able to ship on time. Any one have any idea how that all works? I've sent messages to StockX and didn't get a response.

I bought and then sold the new Jordan 12s yesterday. I put them up on StockX for fun at a higher price and they sold. I didn't get the 2-3 day shipping from Nike and won't be able to ship on time. Any one have any idea how that all works? I've sent messages to StockX and didn't get a response.

Bout to catch a 15% penalty brah.... But it depends on what you told them when you message them.

Ordered on July 10 still no updates on my order. How do I contact StockX?

You can send them an email that they won't respond to, or tweet them and they'll tell you to send them an email. When my payout wasn't coming through for a while they kept telling me to email them and then wouldn't respond to the email. Eventually they asked for more info via Twitter...Never responded, but the payout arrived a couple days later.

Sold a pair that was delivered to StockX NJ on 7/14 and I still haven't received a payout. I'm starting to think it's more than just COVID causing these delays

Back
Top Bottom