Has anyone else been using StockX?

Has anybody yet made any drop off‘s at the New York location since it reopened up in the beginning of July

I wanted to know how long it took before you got paid after you drop the shoes off

Good lord I had no idea the storm blues were going for so much. :sick:

on another note, just sold my first pair through GOat. Dropped at ups Store Wednesday around 3pm and just got paid. Less fees and quicker turnaround. Will not be using stockx anymore.

Yea I made an order on 7/30 and it still says en route to SX... I hope this doesn’t take a month like I’ve been reading :smh:
And what’s crazy is I’ve ordered 2 other shoes from them during this virus and they got to my house super quick

This is terrible how stockx is treating people

there must be some niketalker New York that has dropped shops off to stock x drop off location can someone on here say how long it took to get paid

I refuse to be a guinea pig for stockx and there drop off location

Last edited:
The StockX issues are absurd at this point for both sellers and buyers

So many sellers have things delivered between 7/1 - 7/10 and it hasn’t been touched

yet something from this week arrived and been authenticated and cashed out

so to me that tells me they are super back logged

BUT everyday that ups truck pulls up with a ton of new packages

so they are tossing them ON TOP of the older ones instead of grabbing the older orders that showed up first

because how can something be in limbo from 7/10 but something from 8/3 already got processed?

clearly the organization of order processing is non existent

and that covid 15 day delay crap is a lie when people are waiting for over a month now

They need to legit add over night shifts to alleviate this backlog because they clearly are not capable of catching up at this point given what everyone is experiencing so imagine once holiday season hits

and their customer service is nearly non existent you submit a ticket maybe in 2 weeks you get a response and sometimes it can be “I’ll forward this to that department” aka wait another 2 weeks lol

At this point I would suggest just fall back from selling and buying on that platform

whatever is tied up in the system is what it is

just have to wait that out unfortunately and spam customer service with complaints

I've had some come in 2 weeks, some come in 5 weeks. It is what it is and I don't worry about it. If I were a seller relying on the cash, I'd view it differently. But as a buyer that's not in a huge hurry, it hasn't bothered me at all. Honestly I expect stuff to be delayed right now. Ordered some car stuff 6 weeks ago. They said 2 weeks but it might be delayed. Showed up on ups for Friday. Maybe I'm too laid back but I just understand companies are struggling right now so I just chill until I get my stuff.

I refuse to deal with a company that literally cannot be reached. Like how the hell do you just hold people’s money and shoes and not even answer emails after a month?
I see a huge opportunity in this market for a real company that provides actual customer service. Ebay should definitely step up here.

How are they worse than Comcast? Seriously can’t imagine what some of you are going through with big dollar orders.

Yeah I would avoid stockx right now especially if selling
I highly recommend goat for selling
It seems that they are caught up and running smoothly
Sold a pair last week on goat
It arrived yesterday to the CA warehouse and I got paid out the same day

I refuse to deal with a company that literally cannot be reached. Like how the hell do you just hold people’s money and shoes and not even answer emails after a month?
I see a huge opportunity in this market for a real company that provides actual customer service. Ebay should definitely step up here.

How are they worse than Comcast? Seriously can’t imagine what some of you are going through with big dollar orders.
cant believe how that business model got this far tbh. they treat consumers -both sellers and buyers- like crap.

but who am i to argue, valuation is over a billion.

Last edited:
Yeah I would avoid stockx right now especially if selling
I highly recommend goat for selling
It seems that they are caught up and running smoothly
Sold a pair last week on goat
It arrived yesterday to the CA warehouse and I got paid out the same day
Agreed.

I bought on stockx and it took a month and a half to arrive, sold a pair and it took 3 weeks for a payout..

Picked up a pair on goat received it by the of the week, sold a pair Sunday night, shipped Monday afternoon and was cashed out Tuesday same day they were received.

To top it off Stockx fired a bunch of people earlier this year and the ceo is bragging about record sales on twitter smh..

Agreed.

I bought on stockx and it took a month and a half to arrive, sold a pair and it took 3 weeks for a payout..

Picked up a pair on goat received it by the of the week, sold a pair Sunday night, shipped Monday afternoon and was cashed out Tuesday same day they were received.

To top it off Stockx fired a bunch of people earlier this year and the ceo is bragging about record sales on twitter smh..

It starts with the tone at the top. I'm not a fan of that Cutler guy.

I had a sale from 3 weeks ago authenticated last night and paid out this morning. Have a sale delivered to them over 4 weeks ago still pending.
There really is no logic behind these days.

StockX NJ received a pair of shoes from me back on July 28th. Then a week later received their boiler plate email about it taking another “1-2 weeks”. Then yesterday received an email about my item “arrived at a StockX authentication center.”. Can expect “payout in 2-3 days.“. Patiently waited, didn’t contact them anytime since I know they’re having many issues.
Just got an email saying “incorrect model, incorrect packaging, or incorrect product being included.“
They attached a picture of a box label of shoes I’ve never owned. I’ve sold many dozens of items via StockX, Goat etc.. never had this issue. I’ve submitted comments through their contact form online, but is there any other way to contact them?
They already supplied a UPS tracking number., saying they’re sending the other shoes ”back” to me. Do I have any other options? Thankfully it’s not a high value item I sold (Air Cruz) and the item they’re sending back (SB Gato), is an item I have no idea about. Completely different sizes as well. Their shoes looks to be of less value.
I think it’s finally time for me to delist all my items with StockX.

StockX NJ received a pair of shoes from me back on July 28th. Then a week later received their boiler plate email about it taking another “1-2 weeks”. Then yesterday received an email about my item “arrived at a StockX authentication center.”. Can expect “payout in 2-3 days.“. Patiently waited, didn’t contact them anytime since I know they’re having many issues.
Just got an email saying “incorrect model, incorrect packaging, or incorrect product being included.“
They attached a picture of a box label of shoes I’ve never owned. I’ve sold many dozens of items via StockX, Goat etc.. never had this issue. I’ve submitted comments through their contact form online, but is there any other way to contact them?
They already supplied a UPS tracking number., saying they’re sending the other shoes ”back” to me. Do I have any other options? Thankfully it’s not a high value item I sold (Air Cruz) and the item they’re sending back (SB Gato), is an item I have no idea about. Completely different sizes as well. Their shoes looks to be of less value.
That’s insane!!!

low key could be a come up

Back
Top Bottom