Has anyone else been using StockX?

Had a pair delivered in NJ on 7/13 and it was just cashed out Friday.
In comparison, had a pair delivered to Goat NJ this morning and it was cashed out in the afternoon.

Bought a pair of 380s today from StockX. Got the email confirmation/ order number and they charged my account. I clicked on the email confirmation to review the order and nothing comes up in the app under buying history. I get a 403 code. I want to make sure the shipping and everything is correct,also to track progress. Should I be concerned?
027700B1-E6B9-4801-AC57-6CBDB7EB36F0.jpeg

has anyone used the manhattan drop off yet and if so how long did it take to get your pay out

ain’t used it yet since it reopened since Stock x is talking too long to pay people their money by sending shoes in and I don’t want to go through the Trouble of waiting on my cash even if I drop shoes off

I would think that’s the quicker Option for New Yorkers to get paid through StockX then sending the shoes in
Only problem now is we have to set up an appointment and each day in August is already taken up

A spot opened up for 12 o’clock this afternoon but I didn’t want to take it because I don’t know how long the payout will take At the drop off location

Lol right? One hand they're blaming covid and on the other they are on CNBC talking about having the busiest month ever.
Combo of having to close a site while also having an influx of business bc so many stores aren't doing new releases in store to avoid crowds, so resellers with bots get even more stock than normal. They are in a tough spot right now. All of my stuff has come, just some has taken a little longer. I'm a buyer though, not a seller depending on the cash from the sell, so I view it differently than a seller.

Hello what is the best way to contact stockx?
Its been 20 days with no updates on my buying order.
My advice is to just wait. There’s really no point in contacting, you’ll just get an automated answer or a robotic response then they will stop responding. I’m 99% sure it’s delivered already but still says “en route...” unless the status doesn’t even say “en route”. Looks like most orders are taking a month...give or take a couple of days. If you’re fed up with it then file a chargeback.

They say on their website that they'll get back to you in 24 hours and my question took 48. Got my shoes out today with no extra charges.

Combo of having to close a site while also having an influx of business bc so many stores aren't doing new releases in store to avoid crowds, so resellers with bots get even more stock than normal. They are in a tough spot right now. All of my stuff has come, just some has taken a little longer. I'm a buyer though, not a seller depending on the cash from the sell, so I view it differently than a seller.

I can’t imagine the people who bought my items in June that are still “enroute” are too happy right now.

Do people not use goat? Turn around time seems normal compared to stockx.

They def need to hire more “authenticators” or something :lol: I’ll be using GOAT from now on. I haven’t sold or bought anything from stockx since like April/May and the times were reasonable then, I see it has gotten much worse though. Which is kind of crazy to me because it seems like all of the other mail (ups usps etc) has been getting quicker vs April/May. They don’t give a **** about the customer. Just want their fees. $$$$

What do you mean? You think they’re losing money?

I mean this is all just a theory, but basically they got more money going out than what’s coming in. I’ve been selling on the platform since its inception and I’ve never seen delays like this even during their busiest times. I understand the pandemic has affected everybody in one way or another but this just seems out of the ordinary.

Another reason I think this is that I had 6 items pending authentication. Strangely they decided to authenticate the very lowest dollar sale first even when it was delivered after the other items. And that is the only item I’ve received payout for in 3 weeks

but again all this is just hypothetical.

MambaForever MambaForever - I do think the authenticators have tiers or rankings, which only makes sense. I've noticed my high dollar sales undergo more scrutiny and take longer. I have had to answer more questions and had more rejections for simple stuff on the high dollar items whereas the lower priced items simply go through rather quickly.

So if all of the higher dollar sales are funneled to a select group of authenticators and they get behind - catching up is not something they can just throw more people at... I would like to assume the upper echelon authenticators have to be developed or at least have a certain amount of time proving their capabilities.

But we are all just spitballing...

MambaForever MambaForever - I do think the authenticators have tiers or rankings, which only makes sense. I've noticed my high dollar sales undergo more scrutiny and take longer. I have had to answer more questions and had more rejections for simple stuff on the high dollar items whereas the lower priced items simply go through rather quickly.

So if all of the higher dollar sales are funneled to a select group of authenticators and they get behind - catching up is not something they can just throw more people at... I would like to assume the upper echelon authenticators have to be developed or at least have a certain amount of time proving their capabilities.

But we are all just spitballing...

I don't doubt anything you say. However, none of my sales were "high dollar." Unless they consider a $450 sale high dollar lol

Ordered yeezys for my girls bday on the 7th. Been “ en route To StockX “ since the 10th.
emailed them over 6 times and contacted them on twitter, kept getting bs robotic generic responses about Covid delays
Got so fed up with it finally did a chargeback today with my cc,
I don’t care if they ban my account, done with StockX forever, gonna use goat from now on

a company like StockX making billions in revenue shouldn’t be taking over 3 weeks to authenticate some damn shoes

Last edited:
Ordered yeezys for my wife’s bday on the 7th. Been “ en route To StockX “ since the 10th.
emailed them over 6 times and contacted them on twitter, kept getting bs robotic generic responses about Covid delays
I don’t care if they ban my account, done with StockX forever, gonna use goat from now on

a company like StockX making billions in revenue shouldn’t be taking over 3 weeks to authenticate some damn shoes

YOGA---FLAME!!!!!!

Ordered yeezys for my wife’s bday on the 7th. Been “ en route To StockX “ since the 10th.

gotta do what u gotta do dawg😭

Back
Top Bottom