Has anyone else been using StockX?

They rejected a DS pair of 2005 BTTYS Villanova SBs, claimed they were worn.

I have tons of pictures from an hour before I shipped them, so I have proof that they were DS when I shipped.

They claimed the white ash on the sole of the shoe means they were worn. But that's a sign of them not being worn.😅

yup your right BBB is the first kind yelp like business if its kind
BBB does nothing they don't really have any power

there was a guy on here a really good his screen name was Hopsin who was telling us to watch out for stockx during the height of the coronavirus (thought it's never left) to watch out for stock x but some of you guys not naming names chased him off the board

i told him to stay on niketalk
he knew stock x was going left
BBB, not totally useless. I had a problem with a bank that lingered for a month. Got desperate and filed a BBB complaint and got a call from the corporate office the next day and issue resolved in 48 hours. YMMV . I would imagine for it to be effective the company would need to actually care about their customers feedback.

BBB, not totally useless. I had a problem with a bank that lingered for a month. Got desperate and filed a BBB complaint and got a call from the corporate office the next day and issue resolved in 48 hours. YMMV . I would imagine for it to be effective the company would need to actually care about their customers feedback.

maybe im wrong but BBB never worked for me i had a problem with a company and i had to take care of it myself

Ordered 8/27, received from Europe on 9/4. Happy. Bought another EU exclusive on 9/4 and they were shipped to Stockx today. Hope they come as quick.

20200907_222123.jpg

What's going on with SX data? The one thing they did really well imo was to provide market data. Now a lot of the last sales arent current.

Back
Top Bottom