Has anyone else been using StockX?

I agree with this, but the problem is that every authenticator isn't going to use the same standards when verifying. So some shoes will pass when they really shouldn't have.
And that’s why it’s a trash company. No consistency. EVERY Authenticator at any respectable company needs to trained to have the same standards. Authenticators should not be allowed to deviate from said standards or make judgment calls.

I asked this question a few times but no one seems to answer it for any New Yorkers have you dropped off shoes to Stockx drop off spot and if you did how long did it take for you to get paid

And that’s why it’s a trash company. No consistency. EVERY Authenticator at any respectable company needs to trained to have the same standards. Authenticators should not be allowed to deviate from said standards or make judgment calls.

Preaching to the choir. I dislike what they've become

I agree with this, but the problem is that every authenticator isn't going to use the same standards when verifying. So some shoes will pass when they really shouldn't have.
Yeah you’re absolutely right but dirt on a shoe is dirt on a shoe. Something like this they easily should all be on the same page. Pretty ridiculous that they’re not.

I asked this question a few times but no one seems to answer it for any New Yorkers have you dropped off shoes to Stockx drop off spot and if you did how long did it take for you to get paid
Also no one ever answers my question
I can’t believe there is not one person who’s posts on his thread has not dropped off a shoe or anything else to the ny drop off location.

Also no one ever answers my question
I can’t believe there is not one person who’s posts on his thread has not dropped off a shoe or anything else to the ny drop off location.

Sorry - under normal circumstances I usually always drop off, but I haven’t done so since 2019. I know they had it appointment-only and appointments were hard to come by, which may explain why no one here has.

Wow, this is really bad. The BBB needs to get involved and use all their power to do what they can to straighten this company out. Guy sends a brand a brand new box with his hand Yeezy’s and they email him showing the box in that condition ? They outta control over there. How do they make that much, get a billion dollar evaluation and still have security breaches to the extent that they have ?

That’s why I haven’t bought a drop in two years. Terrible system. Tried for a size 14... it was in stock multiple times, kept letting my order go through and kicking me out. Asks me for a password every time.

money saved

there are so many terrible posts about stock x on all there twitter pages

they added that one extra fee and cant higher more people for at least a night shift
i had problems with them in the past buying as well

now im afraid to sell with them even at the drop off

Stockx has simply gotten too big
They don’t care
They are inconsistent with stuff like legit checks because they go thru so many transactions and basically have no customer service
You could sell a pair get rejected
Then resell same pair again and it would pass
They were great in the beginning when it was only the Detroit warehouse

Wow, this is really bad. The BBB needs to get involved and use all their power to do what they can to straighten this company out. Guy sends a brand a brand new box with his hand Yeezy’s and they email him showing the box in that condition ? They outta control over there. How do they make that much, get a billion dollar evaluation and still have security breaches to the extent that they have ?
What can BBB do? Aren’t they just another glorified Yelp?

Very possible and to be honest I don’t really know if they can do much but I do know of a few businesses that were threatened with it and it seemed to make them change their tune. I just figure who else is really capable of doing anything to them considering they’ve gotten so big ? I just don’t know of any other checks and balances for businesses in general to make sure they’re doing the right thing and doing right by their customers. SX will never loose enough people to care either so what recourse do we have ? It really doesn’t seem like we have many options to really make them think about what they’re doing and change their ways.

Very possible and to be honest I don’t really know if they can do much but I do know of a few businesses that were threatened with it and it seemed to make them change their tune. I just figure who else is really capable of doing anything to them considering they’ve gotten so big ? I just don’t know of any other checks and balances for businesses in general to make sure they’re doing the right thing and doing right by their customers. SX will never loose enough people to care either so what recourse do we have ? It really doesn’t seem like we have many options to really make them think about what they’re doing and change their ways.

BBB can help and get you a refund, used them for even shadier companies and came out on top.

Last edited:

yup your right BBB is the first kind yelp like business if its kind
BBB does nothing they don't really have any power

there was a guy on here a really good his screen name was Hopsin who was telling us to watch out for stockx during the height of the coronavirus (thought it's never left) to watch out for stock x but some of you guys not naming names chased him off the board

i told him to stay on niketalk
he knew stock x was going left

Last edited:
yup your right BBB is the first kind yelp like business if its kind
BBB does nothing they don't really have any power

there was a guy on here a really good his screen name was Hopsin who was telling us to watch out for stockx during the height of the coronavirus (thought it's never left) to watch out for stock x but some of you guys not naming names chased him off the board

i told him to stay on niketalk
he knew stock x was going left
Haha he was saying stockx was light on cash and was holding money bc they couldn't pay out. Not saying they don't have issues, but that was dumb then and now. He was a 2 bit attorney suing Stockx trying to make a dollar. Thats it. Dont make him out to be some prophet.

Haha he was saying stockx was light on cash and was holding money bc they couldn't pay out. Not saying they don't have issues, but that was dumb then and now. He was a 2 bit attorney suing Stockx trying to make a dollar. Thats it. Dont make him out to be some prophet.

Seems to me Stock X is sitting on the cash to make interest whether he was an attorney or not he was right in someway or another Stock X has major problems

Seems to me Stock X is sitting on the cash to make interest whether he was an attorney or not he was right in someway or another Stock X has major problems
Not really. They are doing 20k+ transactions a day. Of course there will be some complaints. All businesses have them. Yes the last few months have been worse than normal but in general most people are still getting their stuff in 3 weeks or so. When factoring in shipping delays that everyone is dealing with right now, and knowing these pairs get shipped twice, and add in plant closures due to Covid, everyone should expect delays. Unfortunately some people think businesses should just be smooth sailing during a pandemic. That's on those people. He'll SVD is taking 3 weeks just to get shoes out of their warehouse. Do I think they are sitting on my cars to pay .3 cents interest? No, I realize there's a pandemic going on and they have probably been affected by it so I just chill. Overall I think people aren't realistic and just like to *****. Are they perfect? No. When you do that much volume, there will be issues. Do I think they are sime scandalous company that's scheming to steal everyone's money? No. If you do, just don't use them.

Imagine thinking Stockx is choosing to sit on payouts for an extra 10 days to make a tiny bit of income. Imagine thinking they'd take the brand image hit all for a tiny bit of interest. Imagine not being able to grasp that a pandemic has wrecked many supply chains. I mean damn.

I don’t know dude these Complaints I’ve been reading about are the reason I haven’t bought anything. StockX since February

from March till this month I’ve gotten shoes from China Hong Kong different parts of Europe all over the United States and haven’t had problems receiving them in a week or less

The only time I had to wait on a pair of shoes when I ordered something was from social status and the Union 4s that are slow to ships than everyone’s waiting

I’m not worried about Union because when I got the Jordan 1s back in 2018 It took them a minute to ship it out also
so expect the same from then

but as a buyer and seller right now I cant deal with stockx with all the horror stories I been reading about
I’m not talking a chance buying or selling with them

I been selling to local stores since March and it looks like that’s how I’m going to sell for the rest of the year going into the next year and I’m going to keep buying the same way I did since March

hell ever people selling on eBay that are located in the US ship faster then stockx even with all the nonsense going on with the post office

But of course you can’t compare an eBay seller to Stock X
It’s a shame before they added the extra Authenticationvfee I liked buying on Stock X even though I had a few issues here and there from buying shoes from them in the past

At one time stockx was the cheapest site to buy from

for the time being stockx has lost me as a buyer and seller but I’m sure they don’t give a damn anyways

Last edited:
I’ve gotten a couple of good deals in the beginning when it was no tax and a couple of free shipping and it was for pairs retail and under
But no way am I paying tax, shipping and a 3% fee
I can understand getting rid of the free shipping for new accounts considering it was getting abused
But getting rid of the free shipping after 5-6 purchases is bogus

I don’t know dude these Complaints I’ve been reading about are the reason I haven’t bought anything. StockX since February

from March till this month I’ve gotten shoes from China Hong Kong different parts of Europe all over the United States and haven’t had problems receiving them in a week or less

The only time I had to wait on a pair of shoes when I ordered something was from social status and the Union 4s that are slow to ships than everyone’s waiting

I’m not worried about Union because when I got the Jordan 1s back in 2018 It took them a minute to ship it out also
so expect the same from then

but as a buyer and seller right now I cant deal with stockx with all the horror stories I been reading about

I been selling to local stores since March and it looks like that’s how I’m going to sell for the rest of the year going into the next year and I’m going to keep buying the same way I did since March

hell ever people selling on eBay that are located in the US ship faster then stockx even with all the nonsense going on with the postoffice

But of course you can’t compare an eBay seller to Stock X
It’s a shame before they added the extra Authenticationfee I liked buying on Stock X even though I had a few issues here and there from buying shoes from them in the past

At one time stockx was the cheapest site to buy from

for the time being stockx has lost me as a buyer and seller but I’m sure they don’t give a damn anyways
I feel you. Its hard to compare stockx to boutiques though. Boutiques ship directly to you. Stockx pairs have to be shipped, go through a warehouse, then shipped again. Im sure they have more real screw ups the last few months but overall the vast majority of people get pairs in 3-4 weeks, which isn't that bad when you consider double shipped. Ive had some go 5 weeks but it is what it is. Like I said, SVD is taking 2 weeks just to ship from their own warehouse. Im a buyer though, so I probably view it differently. Im not waiting to get cashed out. Im just waiting for a pair that honestly goes in a pile in most cases. I get that its different when you're waiting on cash.

Back
Top Bottom