Has anyone else been using StockX?

I purchased a pair of Court Purple 1.0 on August 11th. I know there are delays, but this will be my last transaction with this company. Reading some of the comments on here I probably won’t get these shoes until September. I do all my selling on GOAT and will only purchase from them as well going forward.

I purchased a pair of Court Purple 1.0 on August 11th. I know there are delays, but this will be my last transaction with this company. Reading some of the comments on here I probably won’t get these shoes until September. I do all my selling on GOAT and will only purchase from them as well going forward.
Yeah, you figure you have people from early July still ahead of you for processing - good luck.

They are supposedly starting to catch up on their backlog and said they should be back to normal by this week. Only time will tell how true that really is. Hopefully they weren't talking sh*t and had a good enough grasp on what it's going to take to get through all those shoes and payouts they have that need to be handled in order to give an accurate promise of returning to normal timeframes on payouts and shipments.

Came in here to complain about a pair being held up 3 weeks with no payout, but damn, guess it could be worse after reading some of the stories in here. :lol:

Def gonna only use GOAT from now on though. Even with slow *** shipping to Cali I always end up getting cashed out sooner than SX, where packages take a day to get there. Crazy.
My last two goat sales went to secaucas nj iirc

Had an item verified this morning. Same one that was “delivered” (actually delivered 4 weeks ago) on Saturday. 1 down, 3 to go.

Another item (the longest outstanding - delivered to them on 7/17) just got verified. Hope they are indeed back to normal this week.
I got a reply from support over the weekend:

In order to align with US government regulations due to COVID 19, we are behind and short staffed. After reviewing your order I can see that your package is in our possession. There may be a slight delay due to the volume of orders being received. We are currently behind in orders at this facility. Due to COVID we are only allowed to have a certain amount of people working in the facility. Not to mention having to shut down to disinfect every so often. If there is a positive case in the facility, we have to shut the facility down for 24 hours to deep clean everything.

Reading some of the tweets on StockX has me worried that I’m never going to receive my order. :smh:
I don’t blame ya man. I received my order on Monday and was 7 days from start to finish. This was an order from overseas though so they may not be as backed up over there. I did see a tweet where SX supposedly stated that they’d be back to normal this week as they had worked through their backlog of shoes or will have worked through it at the time the article or tweet was posted. Hopefully you don’t have to wait too long. Definitely keep us posted.

Last edited:
I've bought 20+ pairs over the past 2 months and most have been in 2-3 weeks. Pairs from the EU came quick, 10-14 days. Most pairs have been 3-ish weeks. A couple took 5 weeks but they were about about a month ago.

FYI:

-Sold a high dollar ($1000+) item on Thursday (8/27).

-I always ship out the day a sale is made (sans weekends).

-Arrived in Moonachie, NJ the next day (8/27).

-Was cashed out not too long ago (8/31).

This has been my experience the past 3-4 sales.

Been using stockx recently since I’ve found some good deals on there and have a few bids too.

I have a huge pet peeve with them sending new low price updates on shoes I’m bidding on despite the fact that the seller seems to be raising their price. Gets me so excited and then salty when I get the notification lol

Latest order arrived quick order Monday got it Friday from Belgium to New York
Yeah mine came from Germany to Massachusetts. From the time I purchased to the time it hit my porch was 7 days total. Not too bad at all considering stateside retail locations don’t ship that quick most times.

my shoes that I bought from stockx did not pass verification when I sent them in for sale. They show a partical of dust on the bottom and said they are worn smh. I bought these shoes and they just sat in the box for a year smh. If they were good enough to sell to me, they should have been good enough to pass verification

my shoes that I bought from stockx did not pass verification when I sent them in for sale. They show a partical of dust on the bottom and said they are worn smh. I bought these shoes and they just sat in the box for a year smh. If they were good enough to sell to me, they should have been good enough to pass verification
Yeah man that’s not cool. I’ve definitely seen people receive shoes directly from StockX that looked worn or dirty. They’re extremely weird in their process. I saw a kid on Twitter send a cropped picture of a damaged box to StockX and asked if that box would pass verification or the authentication process. They replied back that it probably wouldn’t pass. His next tweet to them was the full image with the shoes on top of the box with the green StockX tag hanging from the left shoe. He asked in that tweet, “ then why would you send it to me like that ? “. LOL ! he made them look like complete as*holes with that tweet. I love how he baited them into answering honestly and then dropped the hammer.

They really need to get their sh*t together with their process and what they allow through.

Nah, this one is on the seller. You inspect the shoes before you send to StockX.
Oh absolutely true but SX needs to be on the same page with every pair. I’ve seen some really bad, dirty pairs make it to the customer and then we have a member comment that his had a spec or small amount of dirt and his failed ? That’s not right.

Oh absolutely true but SX needs to be on the same page with every pair. I’ve seen some really bad, dirty pairs make it to the customer and then we have a member comment that his had a spec or small amount of dirt and his failed ? That’s not right.

I agree with this, but the problem is that every authenticator isn't going to use the same standards when verifying. So some shoes will pass when they really shouldn't have.

Back
Top Bottom