Has anyone else been using StockX?

and stockx makes about deal about yellowing and a ripped box

Just more proof of what many have suspected before: the authentication process is a dice game.

These resell platforms should only be considered if your buying no hype GRs, or kicks that can’t be faked (auto adapts, etc.). Anything hyped or that goes for way above MSRP, you almost have to be ok getting fakes, which should scare all potential buyers away.

Just more proof of what many have suspected before: the authentication process is a dice game.

These resell platforms should only be considered if your buying no hype GRs, or kicks that can’t be faked (auto adapts, etc.). Anything hyped or that goes for way above MSRP, you almost have to be ok getting fakes, which should scare all potential buyers away.
man I think stockx can manipulate the market. also they could throw a fake if they want. nobody knows....

0557ADDE-8644-4ECA-9BAD-3F240B4B203E.jpeg

the one on the left versus the one on the right. The picture makes the tongues look a little similar, but it’s a grey versus black.
I say return them and move on...in the long run they're doing you a favor 🤷‍♂️

I dun warned people a month ago about dudes selling fake TSxFrags Highs and lows on StockX as retail on the TS thread and it got me banned from it. Now look.... :rofl:

Well me telling a dude to eat something got me banned, but you get the picture.

Last edited:
It's ebay, but can anybody help this dude:

bought a pair of kybrid s2’s off eBay a week ago and the packaged arrived today but inside were some blazer low sacais in a smaller size. I tried to contact the seller but I can’t because eBay now has an “authenticity guarantee” program that approved the wrong sneakers to me and eBay no longer offers a phone number to speak to an actual human representative now. What can I do to get my money back or more importantly the s2’s I ordered?

https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-kyrie-7.690783/page-41#post-34683011

Stock x letting unlaced shoes pass ?

I had a double of something but I shipped the wrong one by mistake. The one I shipped was completely dead stock but I accidentally sent the unlaced pair smh

Haha gotta love these “ got ya ! “ posts. I ordered a pair of DS metallic green 4’s from GOAT. The original seller tried to pull a fast one and send in a worn pair. They emailed me to let me know they failed for that reason.

They said they’d try to match me with another seller. Now, we know prices can plummet or skyrocket or anywhere in between overnight which was now my worry with getting another pair at the same price. Sure enough they had gone up $20-$30 and now I’m just out a pair ? So I emailed to explain why I thought they should just find me another pair even though the price slightly increased. They surprisingly agreed and sent me the new pair. They punched the punch card under all categories as passing including the box. The box was literally split from top to bottom on both back corners. Can’t believe they acted like the person that authenticated them didn’t catch that.
062F7F64-CDB9-4275-AF25-4E6C9C74F225.jpeg
3A543F8B-D2B5-4FBD-BA11-97BD4082C003.jpeg
5C376425-9FB4-4D5A-BB5A-E70D3CFAD407.jpeg
EE3C6248-756B-4ECA-9D90-B2FF87636273.jpeg

Lmao StockX sent me such a defective pair. Box has major rips that would not pass if I were told to resell/re-list them. If they try to play any games with me will do a chargeback

IMG_0582.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0551.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0552.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0554.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0556.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0558.jpg

lol at multiple posts complaining about a box. I'll never understand caring about the box.
while it is stupid, it is quite warranted considering the reseller have these so-called quality satisfaction or assurance that the item bought is in tip-top shape. considering the reseller itself have these so-called standards, the transparency doesn't go both ways. when the reseller is the one that is accepting the item, they seem to be meticulous about everything. but when they are the one that are selling the item, they don't care if the item is junk. this is why I consider these 3rd party middlemen as nothing more than a sham when it comes to quality assurance. while I use the service only if I can find what I have been looking for or rare items that I have been looking for a long time, I don't use it for the basis of authenticity or in great condition items. SX/Goat or whatever isn't exactly a go-to place for gr items.

while it is stupid, it is quite warranted considering the reseller have these so-called quality satisfaction or assurance that the item bought is in tip-top shape. considering the reseller itself have these so-called standards, the transparency doesn't go both ways. when the reseller is the one that is accepting the item, they seem to be meticulous about everything. but when they are the one that are selling the item, they don't care if the item is junk. this is why I consider these 3rd party middlemen as nothing more than a sham when it comes to quality assurance. while I use the service only if I can find what I have been looking for or rare items that I have been looking for a long time, I don't use it for the basis of authenticity or in great condition items. SX/Goat or whatever isn't exactly a go-to place for gr items.
I just can't grasp caring about the box. That's me personally. I recognize that boxes get messed up during shipping too. I get a ripped box from a boutique or footsite occasionally bc of that too. UPS and FedEx throw **** all over the place. Just bc it showed up to me ripped doesn't mean it was packaged that way. To me it's just a box that I toss in a pile so I don't care.

I just can't grasp caring about the box. That's me personally. I recognize that boxes get messed up during shipping too. I get a ripped box from a boutique or footsite occasionally bc of that too. UPS and FedEx throw **** all over the place. Just bc it showed up to me ripped doesn't mean it was packaged that way. To me it's just a box that I toss in a pile so I don't care.
having said that, do you think that those ripped pictures posted here looked like they got messed up during transit/shipping? for me, those are horrible rip caused during transport. I haven't seen rips that bad unless it was damaged in storage before shipping. as far as horrible handling is concerned, China transport is the biggest culprit especially if it was done thru the typical air mail or ship transport.
I get your point of not caring about the box if the item is still in good condition. although it would be infuriating since the SX fees cost a lot and they couldn't even provide you with a decent box. now if free shipping and handling + no other fees were provided, I think the customer in general would turn a blind eye on it.

generally speaking, I dont care much about the box either. but if I'm paying a premium fee for it, I expect no less than a decent condition box.

Last edited:
lol at multiple posts complaining about a box. I'll never understand caring about the box.
I don’t necessarily care about a box per say but when it’s a box like the one the Metallic’s come in and I own all 4 pair with 3 of those boxes being mint, that’s when I care a little. And my post was more about the fact that they acted like the box passed their authentication process as being in good condition when it was the exact opposite. Plus the shipping box arrived to me in perfect condition so there’s no way that happened in transit.

Same with StockX. They’re even more particular about the condition of the box and they do stuff like what happened to raptorsundefeated raptorsundefeated and then act like it’s not a big deal. If someone can’t sell a pair because the box looks like the one he got how the hell did he receive a box in that condition ? Then they give you the horrible advice of trying to resell on their platform as if the box would pass their rules on condition. Then they inevitably reject the pair and charge you to ship them back. That’s ridiculous.

having said that, do you think that those ripped pictures posted here looked like they got messed up during transit/shipping? for me, those are horrible rip caused during transport. I haven't seen rips that bad unless it was damaged in storage before shipping. as far as horrible handling is concerned, China transport is the biggest culprit especially if it was done thru the typical air mail or ship transport.
I get your point of not caring about the box if the item is still in good condition. although it would be infuriating since the SX fees cost a lot and they couldn't even provide you with a decent box. now if free shipping and handling + no other fees were provided, I think the customer in general would turn a blind eye on it.

generally speaking, I dont care much about the box either. but if I'm paying a premium fee for it, I expect no less than a decent condition box.
When I receive my shoes and the cardboard shipping box is in excellent condition, I know that it was ripped before they shipped it. I can see and have seen boxes getting wrecked in transit but it’s usually dents and dings or crushed corners. When rips happen like on the off white 97’s where they’re ripped sideways and not top to bottom, it’s hard for me to believe that happened in transit. Not saying it can’t happen but it’s more likely the box would get crushed or ripped vertically and not torn or ripped horizontally like that.

When I receive my shoes and the cardboard shipping box is in excellent condition, I know that it was ripped before they shipped it. I can see and have seen boxes getting wrecked in transit but it’s usually dents and dings or crushed corners. When rips happen like on the off white 97’s where they’re ripped sideways and not top to bottom, it’s hard for me to believe that happened in transit. Not saying it can’t happen but it’s more likely the box would get crushed or ripped vertically and not torn or ripped horizontally like that.
the chances of it getting ripped during transit is very minimal. I haven't experienced something like that even if the transit people got curious on what's inside which to me never happened yet. I got more chances that customs would mess my items than someone else ripping it in transit. the only time that I have seen such ripped box condition are in outlets.

the chances of it getting ripped during transit is very minimal. I haven't experienced something like that even if the transit people got curious on what's inside which to me never happened yet. I got more chances that customs would mess my items than someone else ripping it in transit. the only time that I have seen such ripped box condition are in outlets.
Exactly. I hope no one gets curious either and decides to look inside. Have you seen what’s been going on with FedEx lately ? I fortunately haven’t had that happen to me even when I receive shoes that were shipped FedEx but it’s getting out of hand and FedEx seems to be doing absolutely nothing to stop it. Anyway, yeah man I agree and haven’t seen or had any shoe boxes torn or ripped in transit. Just ripped before hand with my Jordan 4 green metallics and t GOAT acting like the box was in “ good “ condition when they inspected said shoes.

Exactly. I hope no one gets curious either and decides to look inside. Have you seen what’s been going on with FedEx lately ? I fortunately haven’t had that happen to me even when I receive shoes that were shipped FedEx but it’s getting out of hand and FedEx seems to be doing absolutely nothing to stop it. Anyway, yeah man I agree and haven’t seen or had any shoe boxes torn or ripped in transit. Just ripped before hand with my Jordan 4 green metallics and t GOAT acting like the box was in “ good “ condition when they inspected said shoes.
the lack of transparency of these middlemen reseller sites are appalling. I believe it needs to be reported to the BBB or trade department.

the lack of transparency of these middlemen reseller sites are appalling. I believe it needs to be reported to the BBB or trade department.
Exactly it man and you’re right, it really is appalling to say the least. I was thinking the same thing as far as reporting it to the BBB.

I only just now realized that this company changed their seller levels to a quarterly quota system, and I don't recall ever getting notified about it. Pulled all of my seller listings off of the the platform out of principle and probably won't ever sell there again.

This whole company just went completely downhill after Luber sold out :smh:

Last edited:
I only just now realized that this company changed their seller levels to a quarterly quota system, and I don't recall ever getting notified about it. Pulled all of my seller listings off of the the platform out of principle and probably won't ever sell there again.

This whole company just went completely downhill after Luber sold out :smh:
I honestly don’t blame you man. I remember getting the email stating that change was being made and I wasn’t happy about it either.

Back
Top Bottom