Stockx Capital One offer is still valid

Here’s an offer I got yesterday that expires tonight

285B3D3D-2DD2-4DF4-942F-39C3AACB03B1.png
7F9EFE1D-BD4E-4DF5-8729-F120819131E6.png

Says minimum purchase of $140

But I put a bid price of $130 and it worked

A6E74438-9D3C-4140-B977-B585947B0E18.png
C8BFC0E5-5C8F-4971-8254-3A397ECADE17.jpeg

hopefully the Capital One promo works...I didn't buy at the lowest asking price, I placed a bid last night and it was accepted this morning

Anyone else notice that in order to receive notifications on purchases and sales you now have to receive all of their dumb-*** advertisement notifications? I get like 2-3 useless notifications a day from them.

They've really gone into the toilet since Luber sold out :smh:
Yea **** is annoying. No way to turn them off, either. I just blocked all notifications on my phone and will deal without price updates.

Stockx Capital One offer is still valid

Here’s an offer I got yesterday that expires tonight

285B3D3D-2DD2-4DF4-942F-39C3AACB03B1.png
7F9EFE1D-BD4E-4DF5-8729-F120819131E6.png

Says minimum purchase of $140

But I put a bid price of $130 and it worked

A6E74438-9D3C-4140-B977-B585947B0E18.png
C8BFC0E5-5C8F-4971-8254-3A397ECADE17.jpeg

hopefully the Capital One promo works...I didn't buy at the lowest asking price, I placed a bid last night and it was accepted this morning
I think that promo is dumb when I can buy the same shoe on ebay and goat with NO procession fees

The capital one StockX offer is a bait & switch, StockX is not billing it correctly or they fcked something up because Capital one emails a confirmation that u used one of their offers a few days after using it. I placed a StockX order back in December and never got an email, never got the 10% posted to my account. I just bought something last week from Bloomingdales using capital one offers and got an email right away confirming the cash back posted. I use those offers all the time and only time it hasn't worked is with StockX

^ Says it could take up to three billing cycles.

Would suck if it doesn’t work though. I spent $1400 when I saw that 10% + 1.5% back :lol:

^ Says it could take up to three billing cycles.

Would suck if it doesn’t work though. I spent $1400 when I saw that 10% + 1.5% back :lol:

did you get a Capital one email saying the "10% is on its way" after the stockx purchase?

I did have to use desktop site to use the Capital One offer though. When I tried on mobile it kept opening the app and the terms say don't use app.

So i ordered my girl a bag from stock x last week. They flag it for being inauthentic. The same day i order another one, they return the money for the first one. They then charge me for the second one. Twice. New Bag should be at stock x Monday-Tuesday. Pending charge should come off the same day.

Welp; guess it’s my turn.

Sold a Kaws Holiday Figure last week. Usually get paid out the next day, but I wasn’t sweating it. Come this Monday, still showing as “received”.

Today I get an e-mail from CS saying they received an empty box from me at the warehouse. :smh: They asked for a copy of my drop off receipt, which I supplied. Waiting to hear back from them now.

I should be good, but still :stoneface: .

Welp; guess it’s my turn.

Sold a Kaws Holiday Figure last week. Usually get paid out the next day, but I wasn’t sweating it. Come this Monday, still showing as “received”.

Today I get an e-mail from CS saying they received an empty box from me at the warehouse. :smh: They asked for a copy of my drop off receipt, which I supplied. Waiting to hear back from them now.

I should be good, but still :stoneface: .

After some back and forth, StockX cashed me out. Took about 10 days longer than it should have, but hey.

Always hold onto your drop off receipts.

:smh:. These stockx fools suspended my account from 2017 after I filed a PayPal case against them. I stated they charged me fees for another item I didn't sell after i canceled it. A double listing (ask) for 1 item only. Then I sold the same item and then I was charged a $75 fee and got flagged for fraudulent selling. Bull ****. It does look like they want to get those fees by canceling legitimate sales with legitimate new items. Don't let them get away with it and use PayPal to fight disputes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom