IMG_20171222_011731.jpg
7624085.gif

My Christmas gift 12.25.....12/26
And I bought 2 gifts for my fam
6 other gifts for me
These were the 7th

I'm in the same boat man, bought 3 pairs of kicks for nephews on ,
Screenshot_20171217-201037.jpg
and 12/26 Is estimated arrival... 2 pairs are still waiting on authentication (wing its, and Chicago lows)... prolly won't get those till MLK day... dude even had the nerve to argue with me, when 4 days passed, and seller hadn't even shipped shoes yet... dont they only have 2 days to ship? I'll be switching back to GOAT from now on... or just get raped on Flight Club or Stadium Goods. I will say, you can't really beat their prices though...

Purchased on 12/15 and now i'm playing the waiting game with StockX authentication team. Still says En Route to them for authentication...

Seeing these horror stories got me scared they received my shoes today I sold some fog vans
I hope I can get paid by Friday
I need that money for New Years :frown::frown::frown:
I’m going out of town :frown::frown::frown:

When I sold my yeezys back in the summer they authenticated the same day :tongue:

I always seeing people been bad mouthing them recently on twitter I didn’t get it until now

Seeing these horror stories got me scared they received my shoes today I sold some fog vans
I hope I can get paid by Friday
I need that money for New Years :frown::frown::frown:
I’m going out of town :frown::frown::frown:

When I sold my yeezys back in the summer they authenticated the same day :tongue:

I always seeing people been bad mouthing them recently on twitter I didn’t get it until now
Holiday season and everything is backed up. I had my Yeezys arrive at stock x on 12/8 and they did not authenticate until 12/20. It's all random on when they authenticate your shoes. It could be same day, next day, or a couple of weeks.

Holiday season and everything is backed up. I had my Yeezys arrive at stock x on 12/8 and they did not authenticate until 12/20. It's all random on when they authenticate your shoes. It could be same day, next day, or a couple of weeks.

I got paid today only a day wait
I was nervous
Hopefully everyone else gets paid soon or get there shoes:nthat::pimp::wink::smokin

Hey. I Shipped today or at least dropped them off at ups. When will stockx update to show that I Shipped? The due date to ship is today so I just want to be sure everything is ok.

Has anybody flaked before on selling? I sold something, but I changed my mind and really wanna keep em will I actually get "my account suspended"? Ive already sold plenty of things so idk if my profile has a good reputation with them or whatever

I never flaked, but I actually sold the wrong size. They let me off the hook though after I contacted them.

I never flaked, but I actually sold the wrong size. They let me off the hook though after I contacted them.
I contacted them hopefully they're lenient. I'm fine with a fee but I don't wanna have a suspended account

Back
Top Bottom