Has anyone else been using StockX?

Wow that sucks.

Also good news,

Stockx lost my item and they just paid me the sale item. Hahahaha

Hold dat L stockx

PS I just leveled up to level 4

I just received these today from stockX. They got stevie wonder doing verification :smh::smh:
IMG_2962.jpg
IMG_2963.jpg
IMG_2964.jpg
IMG_2966.jpg
wtf..

From my dealings with em, it seems like Az is mostly for streetwear. They may take other stuff depending on point A and B, but most kicks I send either end up in LA or Detroit. I’m centrally located, so it takes the same time either way.

I live in Nevada next door to Arizona and so far streetwear and shoes have all gone to Arizona for me ever since that spot opened up.

From my dealings with em, it seems like Az is mostly for streetwear. They may take other stuff depending on point A and B, but most kicks I send either end up in LA or Detroit. I’m centrally located, so it takes the same time either way.

they have LA facility too?

my brother ordered his girl beluga 2.0 and they came from AZ

they have LA facility too?

my brother ordered his girl beluga 2.0 and they came from AZ

I remember seeing LA on something I sent, unless I’m confusing them with Goat. Idk, I’ve kinda taken a break from selling on stockx since they seem laid back on their turnaround time now.

Anyone sell an item purchased from Europe (ie., UK etc) on stockx? Want to sell an extra pair of Jordan 1 SB and I purchased them from Streetmachine during the original release. Just wondering if they will give me issues when they go to authenticate (some slight differences ie., lack of size stickers on the insole).

Anyone sell an item purchased from Europe (ie., UK etc) on stockx? Want to sell an extra pair of Jordan 1 SB and I purchased them from Streetmachine during the original release. Just wondering if they will give me issues when they go to authenticate (some slight differences ie., lack of size stickers on the insole).
shouldn't be an issue

as above, no issue.

So I just sold my DMP XI VI package on Stockx for 975. I double boxed them and sent them as instructed. I get an email that they received the item for verification. The very next email says that something was missing and they did not meet their requirements for the sale. I asked for them to specify what was missing and they responded the Sleeve for the box, I found out they meant the big Gold Box the shoes go in. I'm 10000% know I sent them in the box and have tagged pictures of them in the gold Sleeve right before sending them out. They have stopped emailing back once I accused them of theft. I plan to drive down there today after I get off work. I might be in the news for getting arrested.

So I just sold my DMP XI VI package on Stockx for 975. I double boxed them and sent them as instructed. I get an email that they received the item for verification. The very next email says that something was missing and they did not meet their requirements for the sale. I asked for them to specify what was missing and they responded the Sleeve for the box, I found out they meant the big Gold Box the shoes go in. I'm 10000% know I sent them in the box and have tagged pictures of them in the gold Sleeve right before sending them out. They have stopped emailing back once I accused them of theft. I plan to drive down there today after I get off work. I might be in the news for getting arrested.

You live in Detroit?

got a pair of shoes coming in tomorrow from the AZ location. was able to successfully hold it at the UPS store for the first time

How you pull that off?
not entirely sure, it just let me. normally I have packages sent to my name and I set my account to auto redirect everything to the UPS store.

this time the package is going to my girls name and i manually redirected it. not sure if that's the difference, or maybe their UPS account for the AZ location doesn't have restrictions?

Back
Top Bottom