Has anyone else been using StockX?

Question for anyone who's ordered recently, what are the qr codes for on the back of the new authentication tags?

I contacted them hopefully they're lenient. I'm fine with a fee but I don't wanna have a suspended account
they suspended my account once for allegedly not shipping by the deadline when it hadn't actually passed. they fixed it eventually.

even if they suspend you, you could just open another account

Had to laugh and be pissed at the same time. Decided to sell my Golden Moments pack individually...since better pricing. Sent in the 6 with box and draw string bag-received money. Sold the 7s like a week after and got email today that they did not pass inspection due to damaged box...lol. Sent the same way as the 6, awaiting response because I requested further description on what's wrong with the box. Also curious to see the box since they are shipping them back.

I heard that if you fail verification for the first time, StockX waives the 15% penalty. Is this true?

If it matters, I'm only a Level 1 seller with one successful sale and three purchases.

I heard that if you fail verification for the first time, StockX waives the 15% penalty. Is this true?

If it matters, I'm only a Level 1 seller with one successful sale and three purchases.

Failed it twice and was unable to ship an item once. No penalties, so far.

Mannn.. stockx still slooooow with the payouts. How do you open more locations and get slower? :smh:

Has anyone had any issues selling with StockX?

I shipped a pair of shoes recently 100% legit and they sent me a note that they received the box but the shoes weren't in the box when they definitely were.

Either someone got the box opened it and took the shoes then shipped it to UPS or StockX is being shady in some way.

Not sure if it's related but I also wrote them a strongly worded complaint email the week before about another complaint.

Has this happened to anyone before? Thoughts?

Where you from homie? I ship from Ohio so it gets to Michigan the next day lol.

I’m in TX, takes a few days to get there. But my issue is, how long it takes for them to process it once it’s there. Had a package that got there Friday and still no payout. Used to be same day or maybe next day, but last couple have taken several days.

Has anyone had any issues selling with StockX?

I shipped a pair of shoes recently 100% legit and they sent me a note that they received the box but the shoes weren't in the box when they definitely were.

Either someone got the box opened it and took the shoes then shipped it to UPS or StockX is being shady in some way.

Not sure if it's related but I also wrote them a strongly worded complaint email the week before about another complaint.

Has this happened to anyone before? Thoughts?
I've read in this thread that you will need to provide your shipping receipt that shows the weight of the package when dropped off.

I've read in this thread that you will need to provide your shipping receipt that shows the weight of the package when dropped off.
Thanks, I haven't been getting receipts for this but will start to do so.

I will go back to UPS to see if they somehow have this info. Thanks.

Thanks, I haven't been getting receipts for this but will start to do so.

I will go back to UPS to see if they somehow have this info. Thanks.
Always get a drop off receipt when ups employee scans your package.

Has this happened to anyone?

So I was selling 3 pairs of AJ11 Legend Blue
1 x sz10.5
2 x sz10

From what I can remember, I listed them for $320 each. Just a couple weeks ago one of the sz10 sold for $300. So I was like, huh? Why would I list one of them for lower price??
I've deleted all my old emails so I can't find the listing history. Maybe it's a glitch...or it's a weird mistake because none of my other (50+) Jordan listings right now are priced at $300.

In addition, on the same day, 3 of my AJ6 Infrared Blacks sold for $350 each. What's odd about this is that I did NOT receive an email or app notification for those 3. I just happened to see them on my account when I was checking on the AJ11. I contacted StockX about this and they manually sent the email notifications. No answer for the one above.

Has this happened to anyone?

So I was selling 3 pairs of AJ11 Legend Blue
1 x sz10.5
2 x sz10

From what I can remember, I listed them for $320 each. Just a couple weeks ago one of the sz10 sold for $300. So I was like, huh? Why would I list one of them for lower price??
I've deleted all my old emails so I can't find the listing history. Maybe it's a glitch...or it's a weird mistake because none of my other (50+) Jordan listings right now are priced at $300.

In addition, on the same day, 3 of my AJ6 Infrared Blacks sold for $350 each. What's odd about this is that I did NOT receive an email or app notification for those 3. I just happened to see them on my account when I was checking on the AJ11. I contacted StockX about this and they manually sent the email notifications. No answer for the one above.
Most likely a glitch. Email them to get it sorted out asap.

So I have an issue and it seems like stockx are being crazy with their verification.

I sold two supreme items and BOTH failed authentication due to pet hair....fine I get that. But one of the items failed on the 2nd and the 2nd one failed on the 6th. They shipped the 2nd one but nothing as of yet for the first one. I've emailed them concerning if there's an update and they given me the same BS answer.

What happens if they lose the item? Can I sue if they don't do anything about it?

So I have an issue and it seems like stockx are being crazy with their verification.

I sold two supreme items and BOTH failed authentication due to pet hair....fine I get that. But one of the items failed on the 2nd and the 2nd one failed on the 6th. They shipped the 2nd one but nothing as of yet for the first one. I've emailed them concerning if there's an update and they given me the same BS answer.

What happens if they lose the item? Can I sue if they don't do anything about it?

Sue? That’s a little extreme.... but you could probably keep bothering them.

I just received these today from stockX. They got stevie wonder doing verification :smh::smh:
IMG_2962.jpg
IMG_2963.jpg
IMG_2964.jpg
IMG_2966.jpg

Back
Top Bottom