Has anyone else been using StockX?

Any idea what Sneakerhead is doing with these shoes? Are they planning on opening up a resale shop to go along with their retail operations?

Their pricing is a bit weird. Some things, they're pricing higher than the StockX price while some are well under.
No clue. I'm guessing a retail shop somewhere. Maybe something online. Eventually others are going to copy especially with StockX pulling crap like they are. I'm sure there are some stand up employees there but the bigger you get, the more unqualified employees you tend to hire. One apple can ruin the bunch.

so stockx emailed me this because i told them they ruined my shoes and then charged me to do it:

Hey there,

I am sorry to hear that. StockX is a tobacco and drug free workplace, any aromas or perfume smell would not be from our HQ. There is a note on this order that these sneakers had a distinct smell such as this which is why we could not pass them. I went ahead to refund you the $13.95.

Please let us know if you need anything else.
Thanks,

I edited out the name. Anyone else find it strange they hit me with the alcohol and drug free workplace bit lol? Heres what I sent them originally:
I recently sold you guys a sz 10.5 pair of Kobe X Blackout with 3 other pairs of shoes. All of the shoes are stored in the same room in my house, free of pet dander and climate controlled to preserve the shoes. You bought the 3 other pairs yet sent the Blackouts back to me due to a "foreign odor" and made me pay for the UPS shipping back at a total of $14. I just received the shoes and they smelled like they were dipped in perfume or cologne. I can't do anything with these now. They reek and they were not sent to you this way. At the very least i would like a refund of the shipping charge. I've sold over 40 pairs with you guys. This is absurd and it appears you've ruined my shoes.

Weird lol.

125B8657-1F95-46E8-B1B9-589E9B27D59E.png

From fb group... big scuff and box damaged.. stock x dgaf

So I ordered a pair of when like 82’s from StockX and I believe UPS or someone driving by stole my package but stockx gave me my money back full refund and I ended up trying again and And got them for $10 cheaper this time $220 flat

imma try stock x finally the set up looks good...so i get a free ups label to ship em...how long will it take for them to send the money to me im kinda sketch on sending shoes with no money at all before doing it but i see they are def legit

Sorry if this has been asked but went back a bunch of pages and didnt see anything. If a family member (my brother in this case) wants to buy something off stockx and get the new member $20 off will they allow it? Would be shipped to the same address and all, but not sure if they will cancel immediately or what not. Any information would be great thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked but went back a bunch of pages and didnt see anything. If a family member (my brother in this case) wants to buy something off stockx and get the new member $20 off will they allow it? Would be shipped to the same address and all, but not sure if they will cancel immediately or what not. Any information would be great thanks!
think you/he should be good. I signed up for a separate account in my girls name and got/used the $20 off coupon.

saw a story where someones stockx pair they received turned out to be fake. so still check your pair(s) pple.

I sold twice to them fast turnaround on payments
First time buying got my fingers crossed copped some banned 1s for 420

First time buying last week, shoes (PG 2 Playstation) were shipped out 4 days ago and today I got refunded. Would be nice if they gave a reason why it was refunded. I'm guessing seller sent something else? Same shoes, another NTer was refunded before it was shipped. I'm guessing many people that bought the same shoes had their offer accepted or bought at $480-$500 range were refunded as well. Still showing sales at those prices so they're likely to expect more refunds I would guess. How they're not suspending sales if this keeps happening?!?

Never sold before, does seller have to provide pics that they have them when listing them for sale?

Is there any way to delete card info from stockx account?

This.

Perhaps it was a coincidence, but within a month of signing up for StockX I had a fraudulent charge on my credit card (that was stored on their website). From what I can tell, there is no way to remove a payment method from your profile. I don't like that...

I’m trying out stockX for the first time. Gonna be interesting.

No business is perfect but I’m happy I can avoid PayPal for once. Goodness I hate PayPal.

I’ll be using them again soon. After my next purchase I’ll have free shipping. Dad wants the Black Cement 3s so I’ll use him for free shipping. :evil:

I'm a little worried. Sold a pair of Jordan 14 doernbeckers. However I realized the paper tissues in the box were a little ripped up. The box is perfect and I didn't even take the shoes out of the box till I was dropping off. Hopefully they don't kill me for it

I'm a little worried. Sold a pair of Jordan 14 doernbeckers. However I realized the paper tissues in the box were a little ripped up. The box is perfect and I didn't even take the shoes out of the box till I was dropping off. Hopefully they don't kill me for it
You should be fine. They only care if the shoes are legit and DS.

Back
Top Bottom