Has anyone else been using StockX?

I know people were discussing that the recent sales were from other places on the web in addition to StockX which is annoying. I did notice that the most recent sale given right under the product picture is always from StockX and is updated immediately when a sale is made. The change that it gives is also in relation to the most recent StockX sale so you will always know the most recent two StockX sales for any given size. Just FYI

First time buying last week, shoes (PG 2 Playstation) were shipped out 4 days ago and today I got refunded. Would be nice if they gave a reason why it was refunded. I'm guessing seller sent something else? Same shoes, another NTer was refunded before it was shipped. I'm guessing many people that bought the same shoes had their offer accepted or bought at $480-$500 range were refunded as well. Still showing sales at those prices so they're likely to expect more refunds I would guess. How they're not suspending sales if this keeps happening?!?

Never sold before, does seller have to provide pics that they have them when listing them for sale?

I’ve sold some kicks on stockx and “no” you don’t provide pics before selling! Hoping this seller ships out my pg2s... if not will be my 3rd order in a row to get canceled! I swear they just have fake accounts accepting bids to control market place on stockx! What u pay for your 2nd bid on stockx? Dm me, think my seller has until Monday to ship but placed bid on the 8th...

They let me slide once, but it was for listing the wrong size. They asked for a tagged pic of the size I had in hand.

Did my first sell on StockX. Im glad it got shipped to Arizona instead of back east since Im in the west coast. The authenticity process took a bit longer than GOAT, but they are definitely $5 cheaper compared to GOAT in terms of seller fee. I don't know what that extra $5 is for when selling in GOAT. I might start selling more in StockX.

Finally got my 2010 AF1 Low Doernbechers in. Paid $115 for them.
82931DB9-4E70-4B8B-9B8C-82897AEEDDAF.jpeg
BFEAF0D6-2939-4E55-934C-A1C754C37991.jpeg
BEE661EF-E84C-45C1-AA0D-982B4BA1DF69.jpeg

I did my first purchase and sale(s) this month on the app and am pretty happy with the process. Pretty easy process as I sold 3 pairs already and bought a pair of BC3's.

Question: I received an email from stock x saying that I leveled up my Seller Level and will receive a lower "rate" when I sell. Is that the seller fees, because if it is, it's the same as before when I check my profile??? :rolleyes

I did my first purchase and sale(s) this month on the app and am pretty happy with the process. Pretty easy process as I sold 3 pairs already and bought a pair of BC3's.

Question: I received an email from stock x saying that I leveled up my Seller Level and will receive a lower "rate" when I sell. Is that the seller fees, because if it is, it's the same as before when I check my profile??? :rolleyes
yes, the seller fees but the difference is negligible. it drops from 9.5% to 9% when you're level 2. I think the most it drops down to is like 8.5% or 8%

Stock X is cool, there are a few things that most have mentioned, they take a while to process orders. If you have sold an item and cannot send them out, the best thing to do is send a message. Show that you care and they will take care of you. They have twice for me so out of experience they have great customer support. They can be a bit glitchy but as long as you have your biz together you are good. I have done way more sales on Goat.

Sold few times to Stockx, always processed my transactions fast, the one time an item didn't pass their process was for my DS Do the right thing jordan 3's , there was blueish very little blueish stuff on the tongue. To whichever cock sucker was authenticating them at that point it didn't pass so they shipped it back to me. Have them listed on Goat now.

Hi, first time posting here.
I have a shoe up on Stockx with ask of $290 since yesterday, and my ask is the lowest.
However, I am seeing several pairs sold higher than my price during the course of they day.
Why does this happen? Shouldn't my pair be selling for $290 before somebody else's same shoe (same size of course) sells for $300 or whatever higher than mine?

I have a shoe up on Stockx with ask of $290 since yesterday, and my ask is the lowest.
However, I am seeing several pairs sold higher than my price during the course of they day.
Why does this happen? Shouldn't my pair be selling for $290 before somebody else's same shoe (same size of course) sells for $300 or whatever higher than mine?

Not all sales shown on StockX are from StockX. They pull in recent sales data from consignment shops, ebay, etc.

Those could be sales completed outside of StockX or sales from StockX that took place days ago but were just completed.

Also whatever size you're selling the shoe, click that size, to show its sales, if you click all then it will show sales from all sizes not just whatever you listed yours under.

Back
Top Bottom