Has anyone else been using StockX?

CB56FF8E-6BE0-46C2-BC0A-C869FDC12A2A.png
post that stockx history. Curious as to what everybody has bought off there and for how much.

I'm a little worried. Sold a pair of Jordan 14 doernbeckers. However I realized the paper tissues in the box were a little ripped up. The box is perfect and I didn't even take the shoes out of the box till I was dropping off. Hopefully they don't kill me for it

neither goat or stockX will care bout the paper, it rips and its normal.

First time buying last week, shoes (PG 2 Playstation) were shipped out 4 days ago and today I got refunded. Would be nice if they gave a reason why it was refunded. I'm guessing seller sent something else? Same shoes, another NTer was refunded before it was shipped. I'm guessing many people that bought the same shoes had their offer accepted or bought at $480-$500 range were refunded as well. Still showing sales at those prices so they're likely to expect more refunds I would guess. How they're not suspending sales if this keeps happening?!?

Never sold before, does seller have to provide pics that they have them when listing them for sale?

A lot of times people will send in defective product and or get their package resent. Sellers remorse...either way StockX does a great job w either refunding or getting you another one! Love it

Is there any way to delete card info from stockx account?

This.

Perhaps it was a coincidence, but within a month of signing up for StockX I had a fraudulent charge on my credit card (that was stored on their website). From what I can tell, there is no way to remove a payment method from your profile. I don't like that...

Anyone else have issues with this? I'm new to Stockx. I'm kind or paranoid having my info saved on their site lol....im sure im just overly paranoid.

Bought some Jordan Xs. Seller shipped them quickly. They got authenticated and Stockx sent me a tracking number. No activity on the tracking since Thursday and UPS say they never got the shoes. This happen to anyone else ?

Just saw a pair of 2010 AF1 Lows "Doernbechers" get listed on Stockx for $110 ($123 with shipping). Decided to pull the trigger on them. Lets see how this goes.

Bought some Jordan Xs. Seller shipped them quickly. They got authenticated and Stockx sent me a tracking number. No activity on the tracking since Thursday and UPS say they never got the shoes. This happen to anyone else ?
Just wait it out lol. Your shoes should arrive this week

I bought the OVO 8’s a while ago and they sent a notification that the seller shipped the shoe to them that was on 2/19/18 and since then I haven’t heard anything has anyone else have this problem I usually use goat and I never had this problem with them

I bought the OVO 8’s a while ago and they sent a notification that the seller shipped the shoe to them that was on 2/19/18 and since then I haven’t heard anything has anyone else have this problem I usually use goat and I never had this problem with them
Email [email protected]. They usually respond in 24hrs. Maybe the seller is not in the USA?

Just do to the fact that I had to go through all that just to find that info it’s a no go for stockx for me back with goat but on the other hand my order is $75 cheaper now

Attachments

• 3EA22FBB-9A02-4E77-BAFC-17F49F821191.png
    3EA22FBB-9A02-4E77-BAFC-17F49F821191.png
    640.7 KB · Views: 50
Sold a pair of the supreme AF1 off of stockX, what do I do since the package will not be in hand within two days.

Sold a pair of the supreme AF1 off of stockX, what do I do since the package will not be in hand within two days.
Rookie mistake. Always sell when product is in hand. You never know when you will get shipping or if there will be a delay in getting your package as well. Take that fee hit from stock x :lol:

i signed up and the layout looks good....i know you gotta ship in 2 days i'd go next day and i saw shipping is free for sellers...so they send you a label for free to use and where does that label get sent to...also what do you include in the box any order info or anything?? i know yall get these questions alot in here sorry

i signed up and the layout looks good....i know you gotta ship in 2 days i'd go next day and i saw shipping is free for sellers...so they send you a label for free to use and where does that label get sent to...also what do you include in the box any order info or anything?? i know yall get these questions alot in here sorry
The label can be accessed by logging in to your Stockx account. Go to the selling section under your personal page and it's right there. There should be 2 pages. Make sure to include the invoice inside the shoe box.

Hell yeah thanks! I feel super sketch mailing stuff with no money upfront but the wave is getting HUGE so it must be legit

Back
Top Bottom