Has anyone else been using StockX?

I've bought two pairs of shoes from Stock X in the past two months with no issue. Last week, early Friday morning, I bought some Zoom Generations. Now It's Wednesday and the seller still hasn't shipped the item to Stock X. I reached out via email and Stock X answered within minutes, thanking me for inquiring and assuring me they have told the seller to "ship the item immediately" and that they expect me to still receive it within their stated 7-9 business day policy. That's fine with me, but it's a bit irritating with each passing day to see the status remain as "waiting for seller to ship" LOL

I've bought two pairs of shoes from Stock X in the past two months with no issue. Last week, early Friday morning, I bought some Zoom Generations. Now It's Wednesday and the seller still hasn't shipped the item to Stock X. I reached out via email and Stock X answered within minutes, thanking me for inquiring and assuring me they have told the seller to "ship the item immediately" and that they expect me to still receive it within their stated 7-9 business day policy. That's fine with me, but it's a bit irritating with each passing day to see the status remain as "waiting for seller to ship" LOL
I usually ask for refund and stock x usually is quick with it.

My sneakers got delayed until Monday was supposed to get to StockX Friday. I really hope they don’t send them back. Just remembered I took the stuffing out. Shoes are DS and include both extra laces but who knows with StockX.

My sneakers got delayed until Monday was supposed to get to StockX Friday. I really hope they don’t send them back. Just remembered I took the stuffing out. Shoes are DS and include both extra laces but who knows with StockX.
you'll be fine IMO

I sent shoes with one shoe missing the insert and they passed

StockX isn't as strict. If it got everything else should be good

like the person above said you should be good. theyre not going to lose out on their part of the deal over a missing insert

you'll be fine IMO

you'll be fine IMO

Thanks guys! It went through. Sad to see my WTK 8s go but school is more important.

losing hangtag for my tinker 3. would this get rejected?
are you not the guy I private messaged offering to send you mine free of charge? :lol:

and.... I wanna say I sent a pair of true blues without hangtag and it was no issue.

looking at their process they check the shoes quickly and make sure it comes with certain accessory needed for the shoe.

I wanna say you won't get rejected but like StockX and Goat, could be hit or miss and all depends on who's authenticating your shoes

Has anyone ever sold a pair on StockX and rec'd a double payout, promotions aside? I recently rec'd two emails regarding payouts on the same shoe, checked my PayPal and sure enough the amount was deposited twice.

Has anyone ever sold a pair on StockX and rec'd a double payout, promotions aside? I recently rec'd two emails regarding payouts on the same shoe, checked my PayPal and sure enough the amount was deposited twice.
Was it Butters? They recently had a double payout promotion for 5 random folks selling Butters

Was it Butters? They recently had a double payout promotion for 5 random folks selling Butters
Yeah I seen that too but nah it's a pair of J's. I'm not complaining, will probably just keep it tucked for a few months to see if they come looking/asking for it. I can't imagine they can just take it back without me authorizing it.

Does Stockx require shoe inserts/paper inside the boxes? I usually keep all my OG stuff, but wanted to sell some Ultraboost and just realized I took out the tissue paper around the shoes.

Yeah I seen that too but nah it's a pair of J's. I'm not complaining, will probably just keep it tucked for a few months to see if they come looking/asking for it. I can't imagine they can just take it back without me authorizing it.
you came up :lol:

You should be fine.

So I sent Stockx an e-mail about the tissue paper/inserts thing at the same time I posted here...Got this e-mail back from them.

"We do require all accessories to be included with your item. You must include the tissue paper and shoetree inserts in order to list your item."

I feel like they must let most slide but once in a while you could get someone who's not having a good day...:frown:

So I sent Stockx an e-mail about the tissue paper/inserts thing at the same time I posted here...Got this e-mail back from them.

"We do require all accessories to be included with your item. You must include the tissue paper and shoetree inserts in order to list your item."

I feel like they must let most slide but once in a while you could get someone who's not having a good day...:frown:

I call BS. Sent over a dozen shoes without the stuffing. That’s probably a generic response they send to all people asking questions like that.

The accessories part is true though. I have had shoes rejected because an accessory was missing like extra laces or dustbag

they will say that to anyone for anything

a bunch of people just said they've sent shoes without shoe trees/insert and they were fine

ive even done it with goat and they're 100x more strict and it wasn't an issue

as long as the shoes are authentic and DS, you'll be fine

Made my 1st sale on StockX went smooth got paid today

Good to have selling options can't just use GOAT only

+ the BIN / Best Offers are starting to be the same lately

Last edited:
cac.jpg

You guys think its a good idea to cop 2001 bred 1's off StockX? I mean im paying a premium price and can't find them elsewhere for a decent price. I don't wanna order them just to have no card or keychain. Box im sure will be fine but would prefer a mint one

im assuming the way ive explained that, you guys will say no :lol:

Back
Top Bottom