Has anyone else been using StockX?

@bert - if u order and it doesn't come with card or keychain, i got u. i got a ton left over from my old pairs.

ahhhh the good ol' days :blush:

do it, u won't regret it. they hold up nicely and look even more beautiful with each wear :wink:

a close homie just offed his 2 blk/red '16 1's to fund the '01s and he couldn't be happier

dont like stockx for the simple fact they dont let you avoid cashout fees by letting you keep a balance within your acount wanted off white unc 1s but since they took a hunnet from me canceled the purchase in my mind lol and on to off white prestos release for retail (maybe). tired of the hoops these websites are just annoying with the fees making more then the actual sellers and narrating the market.

dont like stockx for the simple fact they dont let you avoid cashout fees by letting you keep a balance within your acount wanted off white unc 1s but since they took a hunnet from me canceled the purchase in my mind lol and on to off white prestos release for retail (maybe). tired of the hoops these websites are just annoying with the fees making more then the actual sellers and narrating the market.

I actually agree. Goat has this method, but I don't like the layout of Goat and the app navigation is absolutely horrendous. Improvising a StockX cash account (and mirroring an actual brokerage account) would not only go hand-in-hand with their marketing image, but make customer service sense for those who want to buy/sell/trade multiple shoes over time, avoiding an unnecessary 2.9% fee.

"Item Received at StockX for Authentication"

How long it takes for them to approve or decline ? It usually takes under 40 mins in all of my experiences from that period in the past

How long it takes for them to approve or decline ? It usually takes under 40 mins in all of my experiences from that period in the past
Could take a day or two. Could happen in the next 5 minutes. No way to tell.

Has anyone bought off Stockx and its taken about 4-5 days shipping time from when the seller ships to reaching Stockx? Only reason im asking is, I've bought a lot from stockx and it seems like its always been a 2-3 day max from when the seller ships to reaching Stockx. However....this last shoe I bought...the seller shipped out July 31st and it says tracking wise it will reach stockx on August 6th, thats kind of long imo....im thinking where is the seller from lol. It seems like West coast sellers ends up in Arizona and East Coast seller items ends up in Detroit. So this makes me wonder with the long shipping time.......that its an overseas seller shipping to the states? I get paranoid with shoes from overseas sigh even if its legit....lol.

theyve always been pretty quick.....a few times, i've even gotten my payouts before the UPS tracking number showed as delivered

i have a pair that got there today and still waitin....maybe some of their authenticators called in sick lol

theyve always been pretty quick.....a few times, i've even gotten my payouts before the UPS tracking number showed as delivered

i have a pair that got there today and still waitin....maybe some of their authenticators called in sick lol

Lol exactly
My pair got in today

I usually get cashed out same day. Don't care how long, but money always in PP by end of day.

Yo I think UPS wasnt able to scan my package properly because the drop off guy had to manually enter it in my receipt, and now the crap is stuck on :

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated

Anyone ever experience a situation like that before?

Yo I think UPS wasnt able to scan my package properly because the drop off guy had to manually enter it in my receipt, and now the crap is stuck on :

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated

Anyone ever experience a situation like that before?
did you get a receipt?

StockX has a 5% code LOYALSURVEY. Ends 9/30, doesn’t seem to have a maximum amount you can save.

Wow! It's like they didn't even open the box...

My first shoe purchase from StockX had a manufacture problem. I emailed stockx, they asked for pictures, and instantly took the shoes back and refunded me. Honestly- I thought the service was pretty good. The manufacture defect wasn't a visual defect either, but was a Vapormax Moc that was incredibly loose on one shoe.
Would this qualify as a manufacturer defect? The tip collapsed after wearing it for a couple of hours. I emailed StockX to see if these AJ1 Shadows are fake, and here's what the rep said "This would pass our verification process and are 100% legit. This is very normal with this pair. I actually have this pair as well and mine look the same."
IMG_0125.jpeg IMG_0126.jpg
IMG_0127.jpg IMG_0128.jpg

Last edited:
why the toe box look so creased

could be manufacturer defect, we've seen issues but I wasn't in the shadow thread too much so don't recall any crazy issues like that

That’s JB quality, or lack thereof, and not a manufacturer defect.

Either way, what did you expect StockX was gonna offer you a refund after you sent them pics of a creased shoe that’s been worn

Would this qualify as a manufacturer defect? The tip collapsed after wearing it for a couple of hours. I emailed StockX to see if these AJ1 Shadows are fake, and here's what the rep said "This would pass our verification process and are 100% legit. This is very normal with this pair. I actually have this pair as well and mine look the same."
IMG_0125.jpeg IMG_0126.jpg
IMG_0127.jpg IMG_0128.jpg
My pair collapsed like that too.

Back
Top Bottom