Has anyone else been using StockX?

That’s JB quality, or lack thereof, and not a manufacturer defect.

Either way, what did you expect StockX was gonna offer you a refund after you sent them pics of a creased shoe that’s been worn
Well I was expecting that they at least give me credit so I can buy another if they are found to be fakes. I've sold more than 10 pairs of Jordans there but this is the first pair that I've ever bought, that's why I'm kinda disappointed.

Well I was expecting that they at least give me credit so I can buy another if they are found to be fakes. I've sold more than 10 pairs of Jordans there but this is the first pair that I've ever bought, that's why I'm kinda disappointed.

I hear you man. Sorry that your pair turned out like that.

I've bought two pairs of shoes from Stock X in the past two months with no issue. Last week, early Friday morning, I bought some Zoom Generations. Now It's Wednesday and the seller still hasn't shipped the item to Stock X. I reached out via email and Stock X answered within minutes, thanking me for inquiring and assuring me they have told the seller to "ship the item immediately" and that they expect me to still receive it within their stated 7-9 business day policy. That's fine with me, but it's a bit irritating with each passing day to see the status remain as "waiting for seller to ship" LOL
feeling this feel right now

FYI, if buying from stockx

If tracking number starts 1Z1A97Y8, package is shipping from Detroit facility and UPS MyChoice holds are restricted.

If tracking number starts 1ZF9608X, package is shipping from AZ facility and UPS MyChoice holds are allowed.

FYI, if buying from stockx

If tracking number starts 1Z1A97Y8, package is shipping from Detroit facility and UPS MyChoice holds are restricted.

If tracking number starts 1ZF9608X, package is shipping from AZ facility and UPS MyChoice holds are allowed.

right on for this information. was wondering why some orders were allowed to be held and others werent

I had a bid accepted on Wednesday. Shoes weren’t shipped till Monday and they still haven’t received them. Anybody else deal with this? When I contacted them they were really vague

Just dropped off a package at UPS, they scanned it and it's showing up on tracking, but I'm still getting the notification that I need to ship my items...Usually the minute I drop off a package it's updated, anyone had this issue before? Not sure if it's common or if I should shoot them a message.

Just dropped off a package at UPS, they scanned it and it's showing up on tracking, but I'm still getting the notification that I need to ship my items...Usually the minute I drop off a package it's updated, anyone had this issue before? Not sure if it's common or if I should shoot them a message.
It usually updates after midnight.

it usually takes a couple hours for it to update on the stockx app for me

What happens to the shoes that people send back to StockX if they were flawed/dirty/didn't meet the squeaky clean DS standard?

still stock x pass the shoes if it doesnt come with the original shoe tree/stuffing?

i threw my travis scott 4 shoe tree thingy away..

still stock x pass the shoes if it doesnt come with the original shoe tree/stuffing?

i threw my travis scott 4 shoe tree thingy away..

I asked once and Stockx told me you had to have them, but I posted here and most people said I'd should be fine without them. I eventually found the shoe trees so luckily I didn't have to worry about it lol.

has anyone ever been banned from stockx?
I have trying to make a additional account to get 25$ coupon for first time users after the first one had expired but I never got to use it. They lifted my ban after sending photo of license. If you email them and ask to lift ban and ask what can you do to fix the issue

I have trying to make a additional account to get 25$ coupon for first time users after the first one had expired but I never got to use it. They lifted my ban after sending photo of license. If you email them and ask to lift ban and ask what can you do to fix the issue
ok thanks. sent a photo of my license and got my account back

Last edited:
Do you guys think it’ll be okay to make another account for the $20 off code? I’ve made 2 so far and never used either of the sign up codes but I want those Taxi 7 lows under retail and they’re the only place with them for a decent price.

Edit-Welp just saw the above comment. I don’t think it’ll be a good idea

Do you guys think it’ll be okay to make another account for the $20 off code? I’ve made 2 so far and never used either of the sign up codes but I want those Taxi 7 lows under retail and they’re the only place with them for a decent price.

Edit-Welp just saw the above comment. I don’t think it’ll be a good idea
Not worth getting banned for tbh..

Back
Top Bottom