Has anyone else been using StockX?

No No It's a 2011 pair with the two three in the back and I listed as such on their site.
Right I'm saying they may have messed up bc of that. Not your fault. They've seen thousands of 2018 and then a different comes in and they say fake bc it's different than what they see every day. Obviously that shouldn't happen, just trying to think of reasons it could have happened.

Right I'm saying they may have messed up bc of that. Not your fault. They've seen thousands of 2018 and then a different comes in and they say fake bc it's different than what they see every day. Obviously that shouldn't happen, just trying to think of reasons it could have happened.
I've sold my other pair through them already.

they tell you not to include original receipts for privacy reasons, but I wonder if it would help in situations like that

right, more of a what if question..maybe something to think about when selling older shoes in the future since they dont see them as often
Yeah I think their verification authenticity process just depend on the person touching your shoes because I sold the other pair through them already. So I figure I was golden.

Keep an eye on your accounts. My bros StockX account got hacked today. Somebody changed his shipping address and tried to buy a pair of shoes to an address in Minnesota. Thank goodness it was declined. He’s never even purchased a pair of shoes before. He set up his account to sell a pair of his Js 2 years ago.
Searched “StockX” and “hacked” on twitter and looks like it has happened pretty often to people. Scary.

Keep an eye on your accounts. My bros StockX account got hacked today. Somebody changed his shipping address and tried to buy a pair of shoes to an address in Minnesota. Thank goodness it was declined. He’s never even purchased a pair of shoes before. He set up his account to sell a pair of his Js 2 years ago.
Searched “StockX” and “hacked” on twitter and looks like it has happened pretty often to people. Scary.
Thanks for the heads up. My account appear to be fine.

I wanted to sell a pair of white/Infrared 6s from the 2010 Infrared pack. How would I box it properly, just send the half box and put that in another shoe box? Because it wouldn’t have a top it would just be open.

Is this worthy of a complaint? The shoes are DS, but could this qualify as defective? I understand the QC issues Nike has out the factory but this is a bit more than that imo
IMG_20190517_123335.jpg IMG_20190519_123312.jpg IMG_20190517_123324.jpg IMG_20190519_123317.jpg IMG_20190517_123257.jpg

id complain if someone had their period on my shoes

Yeah that wouldn't be cool with me. A bad stitch or a crease here and there is one thing, this is another.
good to know im not overreacting. I can deal and not let some bad stitching bother me but to pay a premium price for the shoe and receive it with stains that would sell for significantly less on another platform makes dealing with stockx frustrating, especially after my last 3 purchases. I appreciate the feedback! once i confirm they are legit, im going to hit them up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom