Has anyone else been using StockX?

Is this worthy of a complaint? The shoes are DS, but could this qualify as defective? I understand the QC issues Nike has out the factory but this is a bit more than that imo
IMG_20190517_123335.jpg IMG_20190519_123312.jpg IMG_20190517_123324.jpg IMG_20190519_123317.jpg IMG_20190517_123257.jpg
yea, id be asking for a refund

My bid was accepted for some Air Max 97 Cristiano Ronaldo Portugal Patchwork from StockX and they've been authenticated and shipped. I just received the tracking number and it's getting delivered from DHL (Usually they ship by UPS). Checked the tracking and they're coming from the UK, London to California!? Anybody have this happen to them? A sneaker coming from the UK to the US via StockX?

PATCH 97 2.png

My bid was accepted for some Air Max 97 Cristiano Ronaldo Portugal Patchwork from StockX and they've been authenticated and shipped. I just received the tracking number and it's getting delivered from DHL (Usually they ship by UPS). Checked the tracking and they're coming from the UK, London to California!? Anybody have this happen to them? A sneaker coming from the UK to the US via StockX?

PATCH 97 2.png
Yea they are in the UK now too.

PATCH 97 2.png

I’ve had quite a few shoes come from the UK. No issues on my end.

Did you get the gold or red Ronaldo’s?

PATCH 97 2.png
I've been seeing it more & more since they've expanded overseas so no red flags there.

I just got to Patta air Jordan 7s from stock x and the shoes didn’t have the hangtag is their anything I can do

I sent these bastards an email about something else yesterday and didn’t get a response all day

Plus I got no answer from twitter

I just got to Patta air Jordan 7s from stock x and the shoes didn’t have the hangtag is their anything I can do

I sent these bastards an email about something else yesterday and didn’t get a response all day

Plus I got no answer from twitter
Shame on them and there really is no excuse for selling a pair that isn't complete with all accessories included as that should be part of their legit check. I wouldn't be happy about it but it also wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me. Hopefully they'll reply soon and provide a $20 off voucher for your next purchase because they do claim to include all accessories and that clearly didn't happen here.

Shame on them and there really is no excuse for selling a pair that isn't complete with all accessories included as that should be part of their legit check. I wouldn't be happy about it but it also wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me. Hopefully they'll reply soon and provide a $20 off voucher for your next purchase because they do claim to include all accessories and that clearly didn't happen here.

You’re absolutely right I didn’t email them yet about this particular issue but I guess I will either Monday or Tuesday doesn’t make any sense to email them now Because of the holiday weekend no one’s going to answer

I love the shoes it’s just no hangtag and that’s part of the package I was looking forward to

Last edited:
Yea they are in the UK now too.

I just don't see how they're profiting with oversea shipping/customs fees and all.

I’ve had quite a few shoes come from the UK. No issues on my end.

Did you get the gold or red Ronaldo’s?

Red for $220 shipped :nerd:

I've been seeing it more & more since they've expanded overseas so no red flags there.

This is my 18th purchase on StockX and this is the 1st for me.

there is... if its over $800

and likely with the volume, they get great rates on shipping
Eh, sometimes. Ive bought many $1k+ pairs from the EU and I've never been hit with customs. They were declared for over $1k too. Had a pair of ds AM1 Patta Chlorophyll declared for $1200 sit in customs for 6 weeks in NYC and then end up on my doorstep with no customs at all.

I wonder if they only pair US customer with US buyers if it's over $800 just to be safe.

I've bought a few shoes recently over $800 from SX delivered from UK and haven't been hit with any customs.
well im going off the actual customs stuff that's been announced a year or two ago

at this point, most likely be stockX covers any fees since it wouldn't make sense for a US buyer, buying from a US site being forced to cover the cost of a customs fees coming from over seas when you do not have the option to select where you're actually getting your product from.

I've just dealt with that and they're chargeing me $50 bucks what a F N joke. Btw my pair was from Nike.com

Thank you for selling on StockX. Our authentication team received the item you sold, but unfortunately it did not pass our verification process due to:

• too many variances in materials and construction when compared to authorized, retail items.
Additional Notes from Authentication: we found inconsistencies within the build of this shoe

As a reminder, there is a 15% fee for items that do not pass our verification process. Your account on file will be charged a total of $49.50.

However, we are not suspending your StockX account at this time and we are shipping your item back to you immediately, free of charge. Please find the UPS tracking information below.
Bro what happened?

Did they ever end up refunding you the $50?

So i bought a pair of Air Max's that ended up being fake just about a month ago. It was the first time my size was sold on the platform and thus the only one in the sale history. However since it was confirmed to be a fake and i returned them, causing the transaction to be cancelled, shouldn't the "Last sale" number be gone? does it take more time? or is it common for stockx to ignore that so it can appear as it was a legit sale

So i bought a pair of Air Max's that ended up being fake just about a month ago. It was the first time my size was sold on the platform and thus the only one in the sale history. However since it was confirmed to be a fake and i returned them, causing the transaction to be cancelled, shouldn't the "Last sale" number be gone? does it take more time? or is it common for stockx to ignore that so it can appear as it was a legit sale

I've noticed this too. I don't think they remove it. Not sure if it's intentional though. Their system might not be configured to automatically remove those

What shoe was it?

I've had cancelled purchases disappear quickly but they may view those differently.

how did it unfold..did they admit they were fake (doubtful) or did they say "hey they're real but you call return still"?

I've had cancelled purchases disappear quickly but they may view those differently.

how did it unfold..did they admit they were fake (doubtful) or did they say "hey they're real but you call return still"?
They didnt say they were real or confirm outright themselves that it was a fake, but i suppose they kinda did since they gave me a refund for them. I attached their response after sending in the evidence
STOCKXVOLT98.PNG

Back
Top Bottom