Has anyone else been using StockX?

There's a F&F pair on there that I'm eyeballing. The F&F pair came with a numbered sketch. I know their FAQ says they may or may not come with all accessories but I would have to think a numbered sketch would be required to be included. That'd be like an early SW without the dust bag accessory. I messaged them, guess I'll see what they say. I'd be heated if they came in without the sketch.

Glad I messaged them before bidding. I was going to buy the F&F AM1 Susan. They came with patches and a numbered sketch. Apparently you can leave out the pieces that make them F&F and they'll still pass verification. I get it with a pair of laces, but a damn numbered sketch? That's crazy.

Just wanted to share/vent on what I have been going through with StockX concerning a payout for a sneaker I sold on StockX:

-StockX sends me an email that they have released payment for my pair of AJ 8 OVO's (BLACK)

-I usually I receive a following email from PayPal "StockX LLC has sent you... (amount)" but this time it was not the case.

-I email StockX ([email protected]) TWICE (since the 1st response I wasn't getting a quicker response) about the situation.

-1st email response: Shanna from StockX

Hey ******,

Thanks for reaching out.

Your payout has been sent to the account that you provided at stockx.com/settings >> payout info. Depending on your financial institution, ACH transfers may take up to 3 business days.

Best,
Shanna

-Shanna just gave me the good ol' robotic customer service answer which it didn't pertain to me at all because I have my PayPal account linked and not my bank account.

-2nd email response: Schu from StockX

Hey John,

Thanks for reaching out to StockX support.

I have looked into your sale and I am seeing that we have issued out the funds for this but they are yet to process in PayPal. I am reaching out to PayPal right now in order to have this addressed. I will hear back from them by tomorrow morning and once I hear back from them, I will get right back to you.

I understand you funds are very important and I will do all I can to ensure you get your funds.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

-Schu

I’ve sold over 50 items with StockX and I’ve received payment right away via PayPal on every item that has passed authentication. I am a little concerned that my payout may have not been sent to me, but to somebody else. Has anybody else have this happen to them on a payout from StockX via PayPal?

**UPDATE**

Got my money via PayPal last night. I don't understand what hindered my payment, but it eventually came after I had posted the story on here (NikeTalk) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

**UPDATE PT. 2**

StockX emailed me and said PayPal was having issues yesterday.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Long time lurker, but thought I'd share my story that happened today cause I'm super pissed. Stockx sent me some Bio Beige 3's with a tear in the upper. Think it's worth fighting them on this? IMG_20190612_165821.jpg IMG_20190612_165828.jpg

Just wanted to share/vent on what I have been going through with StockX concerning a payout for a sneaker I sold on StockX:

-StockX sends me an email that they have released payment for my pair of AJ 8 OVO's (BLACK)

-I usually I receive a following email from PayPal "StockX LLC has sent you... (amount)" but this time it was not the case.

-I email StockX ([email protected]) TWICE (since the 1st response I wasn't getting a quicker response) about the situation.

-1st email response: Shanna from StockX

Hey ******,

Thanks for reaching out.

Your payout has been sent to the account that you provided at stockx.com/settings >> payout info. Depending on your financial institution, ACH transfers may take up to 3 business days.

Best,
Shanna

-Shanna just gave me the good ol' robotic customer service answer which it didn't pertain to me at all because I have my PayPal account linked and not my bank account.

-2nd email response: Schu from StockX

Hey John,

Thanks for reaching out to StockX support.

I have looked into your sale and I am seeing that we have issued out the funds for this but they are yet to process in PayPal. I am reaching out to PayPal right now in order to have this addressed. I will hear back from them by tomorrow morning and once I hear back from them, I will get right back to you.

I understand you funds are very important and I will do all I can to ensure you get your funds.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

-Schu

I’ve sold over 50 items with StockX and I’ve received payment right away via PayPal on every item that has passed authentication. I am a little concerned that my payout may have not been sent to me, but to somebody else. Has anybody else have this happen to them on a payout from StockX via PayPal?

Yea that happened to me before, my account got hacked and payment went somewhere else... took a few weeks but I eventually got payment sent to my paypal account. It’s annoying but be patient.

Glad I messaged them before bidding. I was going to buy the F&F AM1 Susan. They came with patches and a numbered sketch. Apparently you can leave out the pieces that make them F&F and they'll still pass verification. I get it with a pair of laces, but a damn numbered sketch? That's crazy.

that's wild, i dont understand how it can be acceptable omitting items that originally came with the shoe. We're all either bidding or taking up asks for coveted shoes usually at a premium price, having everything that came with it should be the minimum.

Im noticing as well, with the pair i posted and P Post-ItNotePir8te pair as examples, that stockx isnt concerned with defects and essentially passing it off as pristine pairs. I know this comes down to what the seller submitted but if stockx is going to allow defected shoes than there should be a separate category for deadstock with defects like GOAT has. If i tried to sell those hawaiis with stains and excess glue elsewhere, i would have to sell them at a discount because of the defects. They cant be perfect but stockx is pushing me towards solely dealing with GOAT because of their meticulous process, at least more so than stockx.

^based on a couple of interactions w/ reps on stockx it's obvious they (at least the ones I spoke with) don't know what they're talking about...nothing but generic answers

they have the 2011 banned Jordan 1's for sale...the only retail locations that sold those were Nike outlets

what was asked to prompt them to give that response?

^based on a couple of interactions w/ reps on stockx it's obvious they (at least the ones I spoke with) don't know what they're talking about...nothing but generic answers

they have the 2011 banned Jordan 1's for sale...the only retail locations that sold those were Nike outlets

what was asked to prompt them to give that response?

I bought a pair of shoes from an outlet, and there is a single sharpie line through the barcode on the box (nothing on the shoe tag). I asked if it would pass inspection or not, and then she replied with that, after they said they were B-Grade. I said before that, that some outlets just put a sharpie through the barcode on all shoe boxes.

I bought a pair of shoes from an outlet, and there is a single sharpie line through the barcode on the box (nothing on the shoe tag). I asked if it would pass inspection or not, and then she replied with that, after they said they were B-Grade. I said before that, that some outlets just put a sharpie through the barcode on all shoe boxes.
dont ask, just send the shoe in. most of the time they're gonna say no if you ask upfront when they really accept most minor things.

dont ask, just send the shoe in. most of the time they're gonna say no if you ask upfront when they really accept most minor things.

See a few pages back when I had my shoes rejected for no real reason... they charged me $14 to ship them back to me. When I showed them my Nike receipt, they said there inspections are more strict than Nike :lol:. In the end, I sold them on goat for double the price. I don’t really want to deal with their shenanigans again.

Back
Top Bottom