Has anyone else been using StockX?

Since stockx been messing up lately, what y’all think about goat? I’ve sold used shoes with no problems and copped a pair, but when I received the shoes, the shoe trees was missing. Never messed with them again. I want to give them another try since stockx is shady right now. Anyone else had bad experience?
That really sucks when that happens being a collector. I know some don’t care but for those that do it’s annoying. Especially if it’s a nice tree like the ones that come with the Jordan 11’s. I also like to have them to try and retain shape.

I was wondering why Frank fans were quiet after this game.

Alan Hahn (@alanhahn) Tweeted:
Wrapping up #FIBAWorldCup Frank Ntilikina (#FIBAFrank) struggled on offense (2 points in a 1/7 FG) as France won bronze. He was -16 in 16 minutes. He finished a solid WC averaging 8 ppg in 19 mins on 43% FG and 33% from 3PT. Told @TheSteinLine he has "that feeling back." #Knicks

But I’m waiting to hear about his lock down defense and Hockey assists :lol:
I'm so confused.

Since stockx been messing up lately, what y’all think about goat? I’ve sold used shoes with no problems and copped a pair, but when I received the shoes, the shoe trees was missing. Never messed with them again. I want to give them another try since stockx is shady right now. Anyone else had bad experience?
Shoe trees? We talking about shoe trees?

does anyone know a better way to get in contact with someone who can actually help from stockx?
my account got tampered with 2 weeks ago and the user changed my email information.
i tried emailing their [email protected] email and it literally took forever to get 1 reply...
tried getting their attention on twitter numerous times, but all i get is their automated "give me your case number and the team will look into this as soon as possible...."

i dont understand how a company like them can still be around, with such horrible customer service.

does anyone know a better way to get in contact with someone who can actually help from stockx?
my account got tampered with 2 weeks ago and the user changed my email information.
i tried emailing their [email protected] email and it literally took forever to get 1 reply...
tried getting their attention on twitter numerous times, but all i get is their automated "give me your case number and the team will look into this as soon as possible...."

i dont understand how a company like them can still be around, with such horrible customer service.
They have a chat feature that works sometimes. I think it's under FAQ.

So don't over price your **** if it's just a GR tho some do sell well
Ebay buyers are given too much protection and basically encourages scamming
Nah, I'm letting the market dictate pricing. If the market is overcharging so be it and if someone thinks my price is too high so be it idgaf someone will pay it eventually. With Ebay you can have repeat customers once you get that email address and phone number from the first sale.

Nah, I'm letting the market dictate pricing. If the market is overcharging so be it and if someone thinks my price is too high so be it idgaf someone will pay it eventually. With Ebay you can have repeat customers once you get that email address and phone number from the first sale.
Good luck

I think it was after every 5th purchase you get free shipping on the next purchase
Ahh damn they got rid of that? I guess it's not a huge deal but I was always more willing to buy a cheap item when I didn't have to pay shipping. I wanted Supreme band aids for my daughter but never wanted to pay $14 shipping on a $25 item.

lame, I haven't gotten to the point where I can even taken advantage :lol:

made two purchases but have three punches...one item was cancelled because the seller never shipped

Damn stockx charging tax for certain states and now getting rid of the buyer punchcard
Plus all our info got hacked....
Stockx what is you doing
New ceo is trash

yup I been saying this, the new CEO is from eBay, Luber needs to come back platform went to hell ever since he stepped down.

They have a chat feature that works sometimes. I think it's under FAQ.

i cant seem to find this chat feature that you mentioned...
i bet they removed it since half (if not all) the user accounts got hacked.

thank you by the way for the reply.

Last edited:
i cant seem to find this chat feature that you mentioned...
i bet they removed it since half (if not all) the user accounts got hacked.

thank you by the way for the reply.
Hit them on Twitter. Best way to get a response.

Back
Top Bottom