Has anyone else been using StockX?

damn... keep us posted bro. That’s so dirty. I Was thinking of copping off goat next month too

Oh they're not responding to e-mails or app messages.

And coincidentally, my looong correspondence thread (that began the day the sneakers were delivered to me) is no longer active. My latest reply was marked as a "follow-up" and they will get to it later.

(This is GOAT, not StockX...)

Third time I get a shoe that is practically defective, am I being nit-picky? It feels like they only glance at the shoe, peep the marker writing on the sole :lol:
IMG_20190920_180014.jpg
IMG_20190920_180023.jpg
IMG_20190920_180037.jpg
IMG_20190920_180052.jpg
IMG_20190920_180108.jpg

not sure if you are referring to the glue stains, but all 3 of my pairs look the same.
which i purchased at a local footlocker.

and the numbers writing on the sole, usually comes from marshalls.
all my new balances i've found in the past has the same writing on them.

^i am, the pairs ive seen from my friends all have clear toe caps. Ultimately, it won't make me want to email sx about it, I'm gonna beat them up either way but the concern I did have when I saw them was, is that glue that wasn't properly applied? I wondered if the toe cap would detach much earlier than its usual life span if I were to wear them heavily.

Anyways, I'm just *****ing. I don't care about the writing on the sole and along with the toe cap, it just seems they don't really evaluate a shoe for defects imo

Oh they're not responding to e-mails or app messages.

And coincidentally, my looong correspondence thread (that began the day the sneakers were delivered to me) is no longer active. My latest reply was marked as a "follow-up" and they will get to it later.

(This is GOAT, not StockX...)
That’s horrible bro. I would be pissed. This is why I really hate dealing with secondary markets, but I’d rather use goat or stockx nowadays vs eBay. I’m sure you’ll get a response sooner or later. I’m sure they deal with thousands of cases a day.

They
^i am, the pairs ive seen from my friends all have clear toe caps. Ultimately, it won't make me want to email sx about it, I'm gonna beat them up either way but the concern I did have when I saw them was, is that glue that wasn't properly applied? I wondered if the toe cap would detach much earlier than its usual life span if I were to wear them heavily.

Anyways, I'm just *****ing. I don't care about the writing on the sole and along with the toe cap, it just seems they don't really evaluate a shoe for defects imo
They are not legit checking shoes for FLAWS man. They are checking that they are LEGIT product. In this case the shoes are LEGIT just not a perfect pair.
They would literally have to B grade or destroy half of a run for every single pair to be "perfect". Not gonna happen.

They

They are not legit checking shoes for FLAWS man. They are checking that they are LEGIT product. In this case the shoes are LEGIT just not a perfect pair.
They would literally have to B grade or destroy half of a run for every single pair to be "perfect". Not gonna happen.
This is the issue. People think StockX is searching the earth for a perfect pair for you. They aren't. If you can get it at FootLocker, you can get it with them.

GOAT ghosted me, by the way. Five business days and no response.

They essentially stole $170 from me.

Going on two and a half weeks now. During that time, zero issues with StockX :rolleyes

GOAT ghosted me, by the way. Five business days and no response.

They essentially stole $170 from me.

Going on two and a half weeks now. During that time, zero issues with StockX :rolleyes
Word... that really sucks, bro. I’m not going to use goat next week. Stockx it is

71F452A2-34A5-4B0B-AA70-CBC4119E72B6.jpeg
494988C6-B07A-4F67-BDFF-721621FAFF95.jpeg

Good old stock X. Future history’s came in a replacement box and look at the sole. It’s got dirt spots and wear down all over the sole on both shoes. These mother ****ers suck balls.

Oh well, I'll just be as obnoxious as possible. And a day before they "automatically list my (denied) return for my purchase price," I'll call my card company to inquire about a chargeback.

GOAT sends me the wrong thing, I return it, they tell me they won't refund me because it's the wrong thing (REALLY?), and offer me two options:

A: they'll send the wrong item back to me at my expense

B: they'll list it on their site for sale (how ****ing scummy is that?)

Moving over to the GOAT thread...but before I exit:

Almost 100 transactions with StockX in nearly two years, and I've had TWO "problems." One bought pair of shoes stunk like cigarettes, and one sold pair was unreasonably denied. Both issues were resolved quickly.

8 transactions with GOAT over 3 months, one giant headache. In the time that I've been dealing with their mistake, I could have gotten a new credit card (because of the super scary SX data breach) and ordered another pair from SX.

71F452A2-34A5-4B0B-AA70-CBC4119E72B6.jpeg
494988C6-B07A-4F67-BDFF-721621FAFF95.jpeg

Good old stock X. Future history’s came in a replacement box and look at the sole. It’s got dirt spots and wear down all over the sole on both shoes. These mother ****ers suck balls.
where did stock x send these to you from also what is the production tag on the bottom of the shoe ?

They

yea i know man, but that doesn't mean they should not be looking out for glaring defects as well. I dont expect them to search the whole earth for a perfect pair and i know not even nike/footlocker can provide that because of the production quality standard but sx should be denying pairs that are clearly defected despite being "new" just like we can return a pair back to nike/footlocker because of the poor QC. Many pay premium prices and at the very least, more attention should be paid to it on behalf of the customer. I just disagree on their verification/quality standard and it should be raised but ill just leave it as my own opinion.

Back
Top Bottom