Has anyone else been using StockX?

What’s is this email mean? I’ve only sold with them. “Chengdan”, I’m assuming is a name?
45DA1ABF-7ED3-429D-8557-E0415D42CF1C.jpeg

they're getting rid of the punch card program?
Yeah I got the email yesterday. I’d love to know the decision behind it. I’m assuming they trying to save money but if that’s the case it’s not like they hurting for money either. Their app single-handedly changed the sneaker game forever and they hit a billion dollar evaluation. Can’t imagine they losing that much to free shipping. Maybe they are, who knows.

anyone ever upload a photo for an item that they used?

they said if used the $20 coupon will be rewarded after 3-4 weeks

uploaded a pic probably close to two weeks ago and it's not being used yet

I med the guidelines as far as I can tell

GOAT looking better and better by the day thanks to all these boneheaded moves to StockX. Why the hell would you get rid of the punch card? They’re already taxing with that $15 shipping—surely they can afford free shipping every so often. :smh:

GOAT looking better and better by the day thanks to all these boneheaded moves to StockX. Why the hell would you get rid of the punch card? They’re already taxing with that $15 shipping—surely they can afford free shipping every so often. :smh:
$15 isn't bad honestly considering it's shipped twice. It should be free over a certain value of purchase though. I get it on a $50 purchase where they aren't making much. One a $1k purchase, it should be free.

that email was probably intended for someone else but was sent to you in error
That’s what i thought and if it was from any other large companies, i wouldn't pay much mind. Now with sx’s recent security issues, i had to check all avenues thoroughly to make sure everything's ok.

I got an email from stockx that my payout info was changed

Checked it and it was changed to a chase account with the name Alex Smith

Changed it back, changed my password, and plan to get a new bank account

Anyone recommend any other steps I take to protect myself?

I have a few hundred dollars that will be paid out to me tomorrow too

I got an email from stockx that my payout info was changed

Checked it and it was changed to a chase account with the name Alex Smith

Changed it back, changed my password, and plan to get a new bank account

Anyone recommend any other steps I take to protect myself?

I have a few hundred dollars that will be paid out to me tomorrow too
Call your bank and let them know. They’ll monitor your transactions

eh, they can't really monitor themselves but I am about to go online and set up some text alerts for my checking account

they could put alerts on that tellers would see but that only comes into play if someone tries to go into a branch

after I get some things switched over I will have a hold placed to only allow money to go in

already have a new account opened and changed my direct deposit information

wonder if using paypal for payout is a better option, anyone do it that way?

I use PayPal. I'm not sure how protected it is when you're using with stock x. Just ordered something too, we'll see.

Last edited:
^interested in knowing what information from paypal you must share with stockx

for what it's worth my paypal is linked to my bank and cc

Have had zero issues with StockX.

Bought 50 pairs, sold 45 pairs. Had a unique password, changed it after the breach. No problems.

I am, however, in a wonderful situation with GOAT...I ordered a pair of NEW Jordan 1s with a GOOD box and ALL accessories. Got an outlet pair with no lid, paint scratches, and missing extra laces. CS was responsive, offered me a credit which I refused, and sent me a return label. Got an e-mail today saying my return was denied because THERE WAS NO BOX LID. Gee, ya think??? :rofl:

The grass is not greener on the other side.

eh, they can't really monitor themselves but I am about to go online and set up some text alerts for my checking account

they could put alerts on that tellers would see but that only comes into play if someone tries to go into a branch

after I get some things switched over I will have a hold placed to only allow money to go in

already have a new account opened and changed my direct deposit information

wonder if using paypal for payout is a better option, anyone do it that way?
True.
Have had zero issues with StockX.

Bought 50 pairs, sold 45 pairs. Had a unique password, changed it after the breach. No problems.

I am, however, in a wonderful situation with GOAT...I ordered a pair of NEW Jordan 1s with a GOOD box and ALL accessories. Got an outlet pair with no lid, paint scratches, and missing extra laces. CS was responsive, offered me a credit which I refused, and sent me a return label. Got an e-mail today saying my return was denied because THERE WAS NO BOX LID. Gee, ya think??? :rofl:

The grass is not greener on the other side.
damn... keep us posted bro. That’s so dirty. I Was thinking of copping off goat next month too

My item has been stuck in authentication for about 3 hrs now.
Is it safe to assume that it didn't pass the verification test?

Third time I get a shoe that is practically defective, am I being nit-picky? It feels like they only glance at the shoe, peep the marker writing on the sole :lol:
IMG_20190920_180014.jpg
IMG_20190920_180023.jpg
IMG_20190920_180037.jpg
IMG_20190920_180052.jpg
IMG_20190920_180108.jpg

^ anybody know where (store) that writing on the sole comes from? I have found over the years, new shoes on eBay that have that on the sole. It didn’t bother me, since it was usually significantly cheaper... but I am curious.

Back
Top Bottom