Has anyone else been using StockX?

Shipping label looks like the package is going to GOAT not coming from GOAT.
Good catch.

So if you’re sending to anyone, the double boxed rule in effect with out having to mention it? Please tell me it is.

FA3437E7-3674-4EA1-A5BA-BD0745BAD729.jpeg
Shipping label looks like the package is going to GOAT not coming from GOAT.
Good catch.

So if you’re sending to anyone, the double boxed rule in effect with out having to mention it? Please tell me it is.

I'm confused. Label looks like its going to Goat. Did Goat verify it and double box it like that to you?
Yes. Exactly. Wasn’t amused. BUT, they’re the Jordan 1 OG Defiants and I bought them to wear ‘normally’. Had they been something more premium, the kind I keep in the box when not worn... well, I’d be livid.

I’m sure this is an isolated incident and probably factored into the price. Damaged Box.

Still, I keep all my boxes.

Yes. Exactly. Wasn’t amused. BUT, they’re the Jordan 1 OG Defiants and I bought them to wear ‘normally’. Had they been something more premium, the kind I keep in the box when not worn... well, I’d be livid.

I’m sure this is an isolated incident and probably factored into the price. Damaged Box.

Still, I keep all my boxes.
Was it Stockx or Goat? I'm shocked either would let a box through like that.

Oh wait you said damaged box so it had to be Goat. Yea thats why they were so cheap.

Was it Stockx or Goat? I'm shocked either would let a box through like that.

Oh wait you said damaged box so it had to be Goat. Yea thats why they were so cheap.

For the record, GOAT did have ‘damaged box’ in the description. I’m not slamming them in any way. In fact, it’s a smart business model and damn they have a pretty app.

My comment was aimed at anyone who was thinking or in the process of sending their sneakers in.

Double box.

For the record, GOAT did have ‘damaged box’ in the description. I’m not slamming them in any way. In fact, it’s a smart business model and damn they have a pretty app.

My comment was aimed at anyone who was thinking or in the process of sending their sneakers in.

Double box.
If I had to guess, the seller was an idiot and shipped it to them like that. They denied it and offered to ship it back to him or to list it with a damaged box. He agreed to list with a damaged box.

But yea that seller was just dumb. Cost himself some money by doing that.

If I had to guess, the seller was an idiot and shipped it to them like that. They denied it and offered to ship it back to him or to list it with a damaged box. He agreed to list with a damaged box.

But yea that seller was just dumb. Cost himself some money by doing that.

I’m going to wear them in the rain.

Has anyone had to deal with a defective shoe from StockX? Sure it's a legit shoe, but looks as if it failed QC from the acutal brand.

Has anyone had to deal with a defective shoe from StockX? Sure it's a legit shoe, but looks as if it failed QC from the acutal brand.
I’ve had shoes shipped to me from stockx with a ketchup stain dead on the top of the toe box on a predominately white sneaker, I’ve had one pair come to me that was red suede that smelled straight like cigarettes and had white spots on three different spots which I assume were cigarette ashes.

I've just dealt with that and they're chargeing me $50 bucks what a F N joke. Btw my pair was from Nike.com

Thank you for selling on StockX. Our authentication team received the item you sold, but unfortunately it did not pass our verification process due to:

• too many variances in materials and construction when compared to authorized, retail items.
Additional Notes from Authentication: we found inconsistencies within the build of this shoe

As a reminder, there is a 15% fee for items that do not pass our verification process. Your account on file will be charged a total of $49.50.

However, we are not suspending your StockX account at this time and we are shipping your item back to you immediately, free of charge. Please find the UPS tracking information below.

wth. What did they claim was wrong with them exactly? Did they provide any pics?
  • too many variances in materials and construction when compared to authorized, retail items.
that's all was said. They didn't say it fake or whatever because they can't. I don't mind the pair being return but being hit for the $50 charge is straight b s. People need to go back to selling their stuff on ebay or other avenue. I'll upload some picture when I get the back.

Back
Top Bottom