Has anyone else been using StockX?

Does StockX pass loose stitching? Kind of bugs me. Honestly, I don’t recall having a pair with loose stitching and I’ve been collecting for a while. I always got lucky. Does it mess with the shoes over time?
B7EA1528-B713-407F-8F04-61928533DE74.jpeg

That would pass all day, and it honestly should bc it's very common. And no, it doesn't affect the shoe. Just snip it.
That isn’t the only issue. Some bad cuts and glue. I posted it on the bred 4 forum. It’s not a major issue, kind of getting passed the knit picking stage after years of doing it. It just bugs the shh out of me. Just needed a second opinion on the stitching. I really don’t want to mess with it. I think I’m going to leave it. I don’t want it to come off in the future. Let’s see what StockX says though. I’m hoping for a discount code

That isn’t the only issue. Some bad cuts and glue. I posted it on the bred 4 forum. It’s not a major issue, kind of getting passed the knit picking stage after years of doing it. It just bugs the shh out of me. Just needed a second opinion on the stitching. I really don’t want to mess with it. I think I’m going to leave it. I don’t want it to come off in the future. Let’s see what StockX says though. I’m hoping for a discount code
Always keep in mind that they aren't searching for a perfect pair for you. If you can get it at FootLocker, you can get it at StockX.

It’s funny bro.. I feel like the whole knit picking era started around the time I got into sneakers circa 06-08 when a lot of fakes was pumping out.. remember uptempo air forum? Man, fakes came a long way. Can’t even tell anymore. Lol... good times

I'm absolutely furious. I bought a pair of AJKOs bout a month and a half ago that I immediately didn't like. I literally pulled them out of the box, put them back in, and put them back up on stockx.

last week they finally matched at a break even ask price. today I get an email from stockx that it failed verification due to manufacturers defects. I reached out to chat and they say it's actually due to stains on the shoe, which apparently aren't acceptable now but they were when they sold them to me? I sent them in the EXACT same condition they came to me in. whats worse is they're saying they cant verify these are the same shoes they sold me because the tag was removed. I 100% left the tag on, so these ****ers cut it off and are lying about it.

Anyone think Stockx has stock of shoes that they sell themselves?

I bought Pure White 4's a while ago at like 7 in the morning and they shipped at like 9am the same day. I don't buy from them often, has anyone else had this experience?

I bought Pure White 4's a while ago at like 7 in the morning and they shipped at like 9am the same day. I don't buy from them often, has anyone else had this experience?
I don’t doubt it. Goat has a system where you can send in your shoes to get pre-qualified, and they keep it until a buyer comes around. I’m not sure if StockX has the same system though. I’ve sold a few shoes at StockX, but I don’t recall reading if they have that option.

Don't they have a store in NYC now where you can drop off items?

Any idea where to get extra boxes for shipping? Sending 4 pairs off tonight and ran out of shipping boxes.

Has anyone tried using a gift card as a main source of payment?I wanna buy something but I don’t want to use my actual cc or debit card as the one on file since the hacks. I deleted my main account as a buyer and seller since the hack but StockX is the only place I’ve seen that shoe.

Does StockX pass loose stitching? Kind of bugs me. Honestly, I don’t recall having a pair with loose stitching and I’ve been collecting for a while. I always got lucky. Does it mess with the shoes over time?
B7EA1528-B713-407F-8F04-61928533DE74.jpeg
Yup, I would think they'd pass.

They also passed a big *** 1.5" x 1" chocolate? stain on the insole of a pair of Abalone Foams I bought from them, as well as a 1" long silver streak on the midsole of a pair of Black Metallic V's I bought there as well.

Got these from Stockx, how did these pass? Had to sell it back because of the box. Sneakers were good. But for the money, 4+ bills, I expect better.
aviary-image-1575667374226.jpeg
aviary-image-1575667406940.jpeg
aviary-image-1575667506668.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom