Has anyone else been using StockX?

The **** is this “hyper wallet” nonsense? I keep adding my PP and it never takes...have to keep trying to add it. This is ridiculous lol.

What they tag you on?
C7367DC0-41A0-4565-AF16-FB8CA71B3BD8.jpeg EEE70BB4-50B8-41D4-B40C-E127E32F6A04.jpeg

Damn that sucks
Stockx is a joke now
I bet if you tried to re sell that again on stockx it would pass

I’ve seen a YouTube video where a pair gets rejected then dude lists it again and it passed
Like how does this happen?
Wouldn’t there be something in his account that flags it?
Stockx just greedy

I have a pair of DS off white 5 but I cut off the shoe lace bag and the other tags. I still have all of them in the box tho. Will stockx still accept them if I sell?

I have a pair of DS off white 5 but I cut off the shoe lace bag and the other tags. I still have all of them in the box tho. Will stockx still accept them if I sell?
I would believe they have all the accessories but you cut the shoe tag the hypebeast love the tags. Might have to go the goat or eBay route should have just kept the tag on

I’ve seen a YouTube video where a pair gets rejected then dude lists it again and it passed
Like how does this happen?
Wouldn’t there be something in his account that flags it?
Stockx just greedy

I did thatb on Goat with some zebras that failed because they said they were tried on, swept that joint with a lint roller and sent them back lol.

those pics are pretty vague. I had one sale cancelled on me because my shoe had uneven yellowing. They sent me pics which showed that it was indeed the case. However, I didn't get hit with the 15% fee. They only charged me return shipping. How many sales have you done? Sometimes that plays a factor whether or not they hit you with the fee.

Back
Top Bottom