Has anyone else been using StockX?

Starting October 4th stockx charging sellers $4 for single-item shipments.

The fees on this app are endless :sick:

Edit:
I have to do some math here:
As a buyer if I wanted some slides they are $93 in my size. After sales tax, processing fee, and shipping they are $119.66.
As a seller if I sold some slides for $93 after fees assuming level 3 seller and now $4 shipping I'd get $81.09 after everything.

$38.57 difference. Stockx straight up robbing people lol.

Last edited:

Edit:
As a buyer if I wanted some slides they are $93 in my size. After sales tax, processing fee, and shipping they are $119.66.
As a seller if I sold some slides for $93 after fees assuming level 3 seller and now $4 shipping I'd get $81.09 after everything.

I'm not caping for stockx, but have you tried to ship anything lately?

Shipped some shoes yesterday and they were received today. NJ warehouse is usually quick for me I’m in the DC area.
Talking about shipping to someone where you have to cover the costs. UPS and FedEx are both pretty expensive now. Don't get me wrong, stockx is making a ton of money, just saying this increase isn't just price gouging, it's them raising prices to cover the higher expenses so they can still make the same amount.

Apparently meant they didn’t match the ones of a real pair. There was no issues and I’ve only had that pair and matched up with everything else I owned so…

Edit:

I was hardly messing with stockx after they started hitting us with buyer fees, and when they denied one of my shoes for some dumb little dent on the box. SOLD it to goat right when I got it back with no issues. Then when the $600 yearly limit started I barely messed with them at all. After their latest announcement I'm completely done with stockx. Prices are lower but their fees is just ridiculous. Their market pricing is not stable and there's a higher chance now you will get fakes and your package misplaced.

I guess only good thing I can see happening with that, it will discourage some of this small time resellers that is under cutting the prices on there.

I guess only good thing I can see happening with that, it will discourage some of this small time resellers that is under cutting the prices on there.

This… SX is plagued with broke boys taking Ls and skewing the market because of its beautiful simplicity… if you can’t afford to post a shoe at your price and leave it, even the lightweight resell game is not for you. This will filter just a lil more of them out. And just to add, there is no hiding from ~8%+ inflation.

Just curious anyone here into collecting trading cards too? Like rare baseball, basketball, pokemon cards… Do yall think it’s possible to authenticate those or is that also BS?

Just curious anyone here into collecting trading cards too? Like rare baseball, basketball, pokemon cards… Do yall think it’s possible to authenticate those or is that also BS?
authenticating something is possible obv. They just suck at it

authenticating something is possible obv. They just suck at it
They wouldn’t be as big as they are if they truly sucked at it. The problem is that corny *** degenerates who buy fakes on purpose will say anything they can to delegitimize the concept of authenticity. Stockx is a big obvious target for them

This is all bc of the lawsuit with Nike. Stockx was saying they "guarantee authenticity." That was dumb, it's impossible to do that unless pairs come directly from Nike. Now they'll say they are verified and they aim for authenticity. Goat has always said that, so now Stockx just matches Goat.

I want to sell my supreme x tnf x g-shock watch. Never worn. Only tried on.

I have the original tin it comes in and all the cards but I threw away the cardboard box it came in. Yall think I can still sell it?

Back
Top Bottom