Has anyone else on NT ever had a Vasectomy? Team bust without repercussions??

Just had mine done this morning and was wondering how uncomfortable everybody else`s was?
It doesnt really hurt, but it is a small pain i feel.  And i know the doc said i should rest, but do i NEED to lay down, or can i just sit up on the bed or couch?

BTW.......im sure when its confirmed working ill be like

FEELS%2BGOOD%2BMAN%2BDOG%2BTEXT.jpg

Feels-good-man.jpg

images

Just had mine done this morning and was wondering how uncomfortable everybody else`s was?
It doesnt really hurt, but it is a small pain i feel.  And i know the doc said i should rest, but do i NEED to lay down, or can i just sit up on the bed or couch?

BTW.......im sure when its confirmed working ill be like

FEELS%2BGOOD%2BMAN%2BDOG%2BTEXT.jpg

Feels-good-man.jpg

images

27...Married with a girl a boy and another boy on the way.

I wasnt actually supposed to get it until i had at least 5 kids or 30 and over, but my aunt is the docs nurse so he did it and didnt charge me anything either. (I think my aunt is dating him, but W/E.)
Retro....Im tired of using condoms and me and my wife doesnt want anymore children (the hospital she goes to doesnt tie tubes for religious reasons. )

27...Married with a girl a boy and another boy on the way.

I wasnt actually supposed to get it until i had at least 5 kids or 30 and over, but my aunt is the docs nurse so he did it and didnt charge me anything either. (I think my aunt is dating him, but W/E.)
Retro....Im tired of using condoms and me and my wife doesnt want anymore children (the hospital she goes to doesnt tie tubes for religious reasons. )

Back
Top Bottom